Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, First off im new to turbo cars and modding them. I installed the Iceman CAI, it was a bitch, but i got it done. My car now sounds like a totally diffrent vehicle. This is normal? I think it is, just want to make shure. I hear my turbo winding up loudly, high pitch whine now. And also i get a blow off sound even though i have no blowoff valve, just the stock surge valve there. Is this normal? No loss of power, to the contrary i have a gain of power it seems. No vaccum leaks that i see, everything is snug. Car drives fine, no codes, nada. All seems good. I just want to know if these severe changes in sounds are normal. Heck i think my exhaust note changed also, sounds meaner. Please answer. Thanks

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Yes it changes the way the car sounds completely. Most intakes do. The whine from the turbo, blow-off sound from surge valve, and exhaust sounding different are all normal.

EDIT: Check the Iceman vendor section for more questins, etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
damn....i need to hurry up and get my iceman intake, but paying for Stage II kinda puts a damper on that ya know?.......oh well looks like i might be credit cardin it up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.