Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I need some opinions (preferably from people who have the throttle body). Should I get the Ice Man TB? My car has Stage 2, intake, exhaust.

1. Will the TB add any power?
2. Is the gas pedal too firm?
3. Are there any problems w/ this TB?

Opinions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I was very curious about this product too, I just got done reading a bunch of threads, most useful and full of positive reviews, all in the Iceman vender section area. You might wanna paroose through there and read some of what they had to say while waiting for responses in here. I went in just curious, but after reading I think that is going to be one of my next mods!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Buy it, the pedal is only firm until you get adjusted to it - which usually only takes a day. You will like it, car is more responsive on the throttle - not too sure on the actual hp increase, but according to the butt dyno - you will like.

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
oh yeah definitely a butt dyno increase :thumbsup: i never heard my car revv so peppy before.. also for some reason my car starts quicker now :confused: than when it was stock.. took me about a day to get used to the heavier pedal..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.