Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jefe is your car with BJ? Are you gonna be there all weekend? Anybody else going this weekend? I will be there on sunday about noon to check everything out and pick up my car. I'd love to bench race a little.

There were some very nice cars down there today. Saw a few of the exhaust systems today as well. No one is running mufflers. The Dynomax car sounded real nice. It was only 2.5" pipe though. For everyone going sat instead of sun have a good time and take lots of pics.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
ias

i would of liked to have been down there with my car in the show, but BJ did not even let me know that he already had the cars. :evil: If you can, take some pics of the parts that are going to be aval. Would go down to just check things out, but made other commitments :evil:

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
I'll be there sunday, I am going to be at the Busch series race on Sat. I peeked around in the dodge booth, oh me o my, what tasty goodness resides in there. I am going to take it all home with me. Shaun Carlsons drag car is there to, I drove by it in the basement. Also, they have dynocharts up for the Stage 1 kit, and some other goodies. I will get pick on Sunday.

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
el_jefe said:
I'll be there sunday, I am going to be at the Busch series race on Sat. I peeked around in the dodge booth, oh me o my, what tasty goodness resides in there. I am going to take it all home with me. Shaun Carlsons drag car is there to, I drove by it in the basement. Also, they have dynocharts up for the Stage 1 kit, and some other goodies. I will get pick on Sunday.

I will see you on sunday.

Jason

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
el_jefe said:
What did the dyno revealed with the MOPAR Stage 1 kit?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Noid858 said:
I'll be there with Hemi, Chubz and a few friends at noon, Saturday.
Did we ever figure where we are gooing to meet or will I just meet you guys there?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
hemidakota said:
From where you live, it would be better for you to meet us there.
Sounds good. Look for the white guy with a Tall black guy and a shorter mexican with him (damn sounds like a bar joke).

Too bad we don't have like SRT-Forums Tshirts or something so we can pick each other from the croud.

I will have to drag my bitches to the Mopar booth first thing as I get there (one guy is a honda bitch so it's gunna be hard). I take it thats your first stop?

·
Registered
295 Posts
hey guys I am going for sure on saturday.... I might have also ome friends from NEONS of america club to go as well we should hook up there!!! I cannot wait to see what is there!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
There are 2 dodge booths, when you go into the lobby, go past the 2 SRT-4's on display (stop and look behind the wheels of the yellow one :wink: ) Walk over to the 2003 viper and admire the 345 tires, then go up the stairs to the right. (They have special stairs for SRT-4 owners) After you go up the stairs and go in, there is a Dodge booth at the end of the row to the right, you dont want that one. You want the one all the way to the back on the right. Look for the rotating table. My car should be back there somewhere, look for the black one with a scratch on the rear passenger side wheel :cry: I will be there around noon on Sunday. Have fun. . .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts