Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to SRTForums and to those who didnt know Scott Mohler drag races a 2.4L(+)Neon SC with the sponsorship of Mopar/Phatridz. Scott would you give us a few words please...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hello. Havent gotten my SRT-4 yet. Still waiting for delivery. If I knew it was going to take this long I would of just not put a deposit down and went to Florida and bought one like everyone else. :(

Oh well. I cant wait to get my hands on one though. Darrell and I already have things lined up when I take delivery.

Thanks,

Scott :)

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could just imagine what you guys have lined up i mean Darrel had a vital part in the Phatridz SRT4 Drag car. Scott, i figured i'd make you aware that we Florida guys will have a combined SRT4/Neon meet for when you guys come to town on May 17th and 18th. Will Mike Crawford be coming to Bradenton with the SRT4 drag car?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Werd, welcome. Cool seeing the super hardcore people get involved with the SRT :twisted:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Great to have you here Scott! Its also good to know us little guys who put a downpayment in 4 months ago (and are still waiting for our cars shock ) are not the only ones!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Scott, it's nice to have you here. This is a great board. I don't think we'd ever be able to get rid of the trolls completely, but for the most part, people here are helpful, respectful, willing to share and to learn.

Any tips you could pass along to us to run great 1/4 mile times would be mucho appreciated!

BTW -- I work in Rockville, and make it up to Frederick ocassionally. Anytime you want to have some sort of fan get together, let me know.

Thanks,
Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.