Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everytime i WOT at 3rd my afr will come up to 11.4 and goes down to 10.7 before redline.im wondering if im pulling timing..i have a mapclamp ,wga with home made bleeder,psi-fi direct fit FMIC,full exhaust,drop in intake..im boosting 19 at third and 20 at 4th and 21 at fifth.can anyone help me with this pls..i appreciate your help

·
Technical Tuning & EFI/EMS Electronics moderator
1,431 Posts
seanardy said:
everytime i WOT at 3rd my afr will come up to 11.4 and goes down to 10.7 before redline.im wondering if im pulling timing..i have a mapclamp ,wga with home made bleeder,psi-fi direct fit FMIC,full exhaust,drop in intake..im boosting 19 at third and 20 at 4th and 21 at fifth.can anyone help me with this pls..i appreciate your help

You may just be getting a spike because your boost is coming on so fast. If you think that timing is your problem and you can't get a obd datalogger, put some 100 or better octane in the tank and see what it reads then. If you're serious about tuning your car though, you'll invest in a obd datalogger.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
sour kraut said:
If you're serious about tuning your car though, you'll invest in a obd datalogger.
:lol: The 'ol "if you loved me" line....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts