Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew I shouldn't have gotten black.

Seriously bad mojo..

June '04 ... car 2 weeks old, attempted break in in broad daylight in manhattan leaves hole in tunk lid. Damage = $800

Feb '07... car pelted with baseball rocks by vandals while I was driving. Damage = $2,700

April '07 ... car broken into, stereo deck and Ipod stolen in Wash D.C. ... broad daylight.... dash ripped up... Damage = $2000 including losses.

June '07... (today) Moron takes off my mirror with her door... Damage = ??? (prolly $500) Her Fault... not insured.

Wheeeee!

But my credit card lenders are sure happy. :flame:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
GOOD GOD DUDE! you need to move into the country and forget the city! i hate vandals. kill them all! you need an alarm system that shocks the shit out of anyone that touches the car! sorry to hear it dude

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
You must be an "Assclown" magnet! Jeez man, that really sucks!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeh, really sucks...

I have a great alarm on it too... pager, 2 stage shock sensor, air horns... and nothing is visible from the outside except the HU.

Looks like I need to upgrade to the alarm which detonates 20 lbs of TNT when it goes off.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Picklicious said:
Yeh, really sucks...

I have a great alarm on it too... pager, 2 stage shock sensor, air horns... and nothing is visible from the outside except the HU.

Looks like I need to upgrade to the alarm which detonates 20 lbs of TNT when it goes off.
20lbs? how about a megaton?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts