Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I get my liscense back I'm parking the car in a tent I think. There is soo much I want to do for next year. I'm tired of my car being laughed at and since I can't afford to be the fastest (lol jean), maybe I can have the nicest. I'm plannin on haveing my car painted over the winter, and I'm also getting some custom stuff. gotta save for Rims, body kit, CTI intercooler, and CTI rear section (got to get a new one for the kit.) I also have a LOT of miles on the car and I owe people too much money (Dave, my mom,) to be spendin it all the time.

You guys prolly won't see me till like next march or april (unless kerri get's a car) but I'll be on the forums from time to time, and posting shizzle.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
nooooooooooo i want one more race........... i want one more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Getting laughed at? who cares what people do. If you want to take the graphics off. Just peel the vinyl back off. wipe the sticky stuff with WD-40. wash it and some coats of wax.. your all set.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
DaZone said:
Getting laughed at? who cares what people do. If you want to take the graphics off. Just peel the vinyl back off. wipe the sticky stuff with WD-40. wash it and some coats of wax.. your all set.
yea german, what he said, if u want come over this weekend and we'll knock it out in a few hours.... wax and all, i got zyyyyymol....
Blinky said:
nooooooooooo i want one more race........... i want one more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
me too biatch!!!!

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
peel it all off. WD-40 the sticky shit off. 3 coats of wax.. your all good.. Start over fresh! no new paint job needed. ;)

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
0 yeah. Possibly heating up the vinyl also with a blowdryer of something to make it easier to come off.

Okay, i will shut up now. :D

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Sorry to Hear German.. If you need any help installing anything I'll be glad to help just let me know..

·
Registered
338 Posts
you know, just because you don't have the same toys as everyone (aka the car) doesn't mean you can't come and play with your friends...

·
Registered
945 Posts
WHAT? thats BS you havent raced me yet god dammit. and by next spring i have a feeling that one of us is gonna be no match for the other. and im thinking im not gonna have any money to mod the bird.

plus i still gotta get the screw driver from ya, and shit.

and now for a random fast and furious quote: "Bullshit Asshole nobody like the tuna here!"

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
thats not a bad idea....but i dont think u need a new paint job.....its very easy to fix that up........ive seen some crazy stuff at my work.....im talking like cars that look like there missing the clear coat.....and it all comes out like brand new....:)

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Blinky said:
me too u fucker...i finally get close and now your quiting!!! god damn it!
your gonna have the nicest? that means u might have to clean it once and a while :lol: j/k

paint it a bright electric green...would look sweet...

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lemme clarify, I don't really want the fastest, but It's becomeing expensive to keep up w/ you guys lol.

as far as the nicest comment. my car is getting painted Hemi orange. not that new orange blast shit, but hemi orange, like the gtx hemi's @ allen mello. I'm also doing some I.C.E. stuff. I wanna be prepped for shows next year. Don't worry though, I still race it. I'll have to race Bobby, Ben, Blinky, and Rick before I decide to put the car away. (hopefully we can all go down on a T&T @ NED.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts