Dodge SRT Forum banner

What do you think

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My friend has been telling me for month to paint my sidemarkers the color of the car. So I buy an extra pair of sidemarkers and Mopar spray paint. The color match is PERFECT and it looks GREAT. From a distance it looks so CLEAN and perfect. No more orange to look at.

I wanna see this on E-Blue and Solar yellow....

Tell me what you think of this idea.....

Yay or Nay???

Click on image to enlarge

EDIT: NIGHT PICS

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Looks good, its just not legal.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im gunna try to post a night pic....They do light up to a certain extent..

·
Registered
275 Posts
That looks sweet. Dont use any bulbs. I have the clear corners on my car and i dont have any bulbs in there and ive never been pulled over. Yours blend in so well i doubt a cop would even notice you didnt have a bulb in there.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I use an orange bulb in my clear markers, so they're still legal.
Red lights anywhere but the rear of the car is VERY illegal.
Good luck. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im too lazy to shrink the image.........

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SRT420 said:
That looks sweet. Dont use any bulbs. I have the clear corners on my car and i dont have any bulbs in there and ive never been pulled over. Yours blend in so well i doubt a cop would even notice you didnt have a bulb in there.

I was thinking about that.......Do all cars have sidemarkers??? ex: mercedes,bmw, honda???

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Gmanigio said:
I was thinking about that.......Do all cars have sidemarkers??? ex: mercedes,bmw, honda???
Yes, side markers were federally mandated in 1968 in the USA I believe. Why? Safety. Anyone who covers their sidemarkers is not really swift.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SRT_USAF said:
I just noticed but the plastic guard underneath the front of your car is on backwards :)

Are you SERIOUS???????? Thats been like that since i bought the car. I guess dealer installed it like that. I guess i gotto fix that

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.