Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Felix said:
Sence you obviously have no idea what your talking about, I made a little image for you. Take a good look at it sence you know so much about the concept design.

Now, the front facia looks completely different ( the cross and foglights are the main resemblences ), the hood looks different on the stx-design, the spoiler on the stx-design looks to be a bit smaller but it could be bigger in person, and there are no sideskirts... jee sure seems like the concept design srt. Get with it.

:eeeek: :eeeek: :eeeek: :eeeek: :crying: :eeeek:

·
Registered
691 Posts
well we definitly know that is NOT the 2005 design..2005 are already out..i think that would suck if they changed it to look like that....i just have to say EWWWWWWWW *PUKES*

ps: that is not a "package to make ur sxt look like a srt" that is from what i heard the actual SRT..they are down grading it like CRAZY..

·
Registered
897 Posts
2003silverneonsxt said:
well we definitly know that is NOT the 2005 design..2005 are already out..i think that would suck if they changed it to look like that....i just have to say EWWWWWWWW *PUKES*

ps: that is not a "package to make ur sxt look like a srt" that is from what i heard the actual SRT..they are down grading it like CRAZY..
Umm...no that's not the SRT that's the SXT package deal dude.

·
Registered
691 Posts
just going off what i heard from another site saying that was the srt..

·
Registered
897 Posts
Na...those are people talking shit. Probably just saying that so they can say the SRT is a cheap P.O.S.

·
Registered
691 Posts
aight thanks for informing me..now i will go inform there sorry a$$es

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I Know That Its Just A Package... I Neve Say It Was A Srt

It Was In A Forum And Some Dude That Works In A Dodge Dealrship Posted Those Pikz.. U Can See Them In The First Message

·
Registered
897 Posts
2003silverneonsxt said:
aight thanks for informing me..now i will go inform there sorry a$$es
LOL...yea do so. People are always talkin shit about the SRT and that's it's cheaply built or w/e, but they only say it cause they'll get spanked by one and they have to come up with some bullshit to say.

·
Registered
691 Posts
lol i dont own a srt as u can tell by the username...but hell no would never talk crap on them..i WISH i had one haha

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
just like the hemi sport ram...looks just like the srt-10

dodge is making the lowbudget versions for teH cheap people

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Do you guys have any idea how many "I just beat one of those slow a** SRT's" Posts there will be once those SXT packages hit the streets.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Greg_04-SRT4 said:
Do you guys have any idea how many "I just beat one of those slow a** SRT's" Posts there will be once those SXT packages hit the streets.
It's not what it looks like on the outside that makes it an SRT, it's whats under the hood. If you take the wing off an SRT it looks alot like an SXT, at a quick glance you won't notice the difference. So, does it realy matter? If some one beats a sxt that they think is an srt, and they talk shit, they will have to eat that shit when they run into a real srt.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
This will be old fashoned dodge! You never know what you are lining up with! Is it a Baracuda or a HEMI Baracuda?

It will just be that much sweeter for us when we blow the doors of someone smack talking!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Vypurr said:
This will be old fashoned dodge! You never know what you are lining up with! Is it a Baracuda or a HEMI Baracuda?

It will just be that much sweeter for us when we blow the doors of someone smack talking!

I think that sums it up rather nicely!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Vypurr said:

very nicely said :eveilgrin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts