Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently new to all this, however I have been catching on pretty fast! I have installed my turbo timer including the speed sensor and that was not too bad, thanks to installation help on here!!

But I have a/f gauge I want to put on, and I need to know where I hook the wire for the oxygen sensors? I have heard a few different ways of doing it, and the directions It came with said something about a wire that goes into the PCM! If anyone knows something about this please post it will be greatly appreciated by me and others as well who wish to install an a/f gauge!!

I also could use help with the oil pressure and oil scending unit!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I've never said this anyone but I'm saying it now... Please do a search. This has been posted to death and I've posted some very easy information in numerous threads. I made a post earlier today about the same question. Not trying to be an ass but it's very easy to find this information.

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
$wandaddy#24 said:
I am currently new to all this, however I have been catching on pretty fast! I have installed my turbo timer including the speed sensor and that was not too bad, thanks to installation help on here!!

But I have a/f gauge I want to put on, and I need to know where I hook the wire for the oxygen sensors? I have heard a few different ways of doing it, and the directions It came with said something about a wire that goes into the PCM! If anyone knows something about this please post it will be greatly appreciated by me and others as well who wish to install an a/f gauge!!

I also could use help with the oil pressure and oil scending unit!!

Thanks!!
is this the narrowband AFR gauge or is it a wideband?

·
SRTforums Veteran
9,870 Posts
your going to have to go to Autozone/VIP/Advance etc. and pick up another 02 sensor. I chose the (single wire) 1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z O2 sensor because it was recommended by another srt owner. You have to get a female peice thats threaded inside so a body shop can cut a hole in your exhaust and weld that female peice in. I found it at carquest, no other place knew what i was talkin about. It cost me $4. Took it to the body shop, they cut the hole in the exhaust about 6'' after the cat, and then welded in the o2 sensor. then take that wire you were talkin about (mine was purple) and run it from your guage, thru the firewall, then to the o2. theres a plastic peice that covers where you connected the 2 that they can heat up so it lightly melts around the connection. Mine works awesome, hope i helped a little!!! anymore questions just pm me!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.