Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. Im looking into buying the HID for my srt.. i want the actuall whole headlight.. the one that hak has.. and has shown everybody.. but Im looking to just buying the entire headlight with the whole hid done and ready to just screw in and pop in a few wires and turn on the lights.... anywayz anybody selling their actuall headlights with the HID?? or is there a possible way that someone can make it for me.. and they can ship it to me.. I also need prices please.. I really want the whole projector with the HID.. because without projectors its not an HID.. its blurry.. anywayz hope someone can help me out.. thnx!

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
I sent you the reply to your PM.

I make the complete headlight packagers and is exactly what your looking for. Click the link he provided.

Falbz, thanks for the shout out :thumbsup: :lol: . I look forward to doing a set for you in the future whenever your ready. :clap:

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
haknslash said:
I sent you the reply to your PM.

I make the complete headlight packagers and is exactly what your looking for. Click the link he provided.

Falbz, thanks for the shout out :thumbsup: :lol: . I look forward to doing a set for you in the future whenever your ready. :clap:
Thanks Man...........can't wait to order

1 - 4 of 4 Posts