Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whoever can help me I would greatly appreciate it. The problem is I took the chance way back when in May to get the Twistec Performance intake manafold. There has never been a question on the quality of there products at all, but there has always been complaints about how long it takes for the product to get to the customer. I called and spoke to them about this and they did get a new owner who has sworn everything is moving smoothly and things are improved. Anyway they said would take 4-6 weeks tops to to get it shipped out to me painted and all. When I spoke to them and ordered it I had asked them how many others have they made for the srt-4 community besides there car. They said only 1 other, but are expecting more.

Anyhow after few months still no product so I call and ask whats going on. Before I went on my cruise to hawaii with sister on july 21st-july 31st I called and they said everything was looking good...getting it dropped off for paint and will send it out. I come back and see nothing. I call them back up and speak to owner who says things have been hectic blah blah. So I said ok so what about getting the manafold done. He said they are putting it together now and it will be ready shortly. So I ask umm how many have you guys made for other srt-4's....since this is the owner and not the guy I had been speakng with. He said 3 or 4 others....I say huh? I was told i was going to be the 2nd one to get one..how am I number 3 or 4. He says he is greatly sorry and will help me in any way with future products.

I e-mail him back and say well thats great, but the only thing you offer is a intake for my car and well I already have one. So I get another e-mail back and it states that he is going to talk to the powder coater and will be in contact within 24hrs. Well that was on Sept 27 and I still havent heard from him. I have tried calling for the past 4 days at various times during the day as well as e-mailed there 2 e-mails to try and get a response. This is just plain insane cause I gave them my money back in MAY and still nothing. If there is anyone at all that can help me out that is near them I will be in great debt to you. Only thing I can offer is getting you hooked up with a hot chick cause my gf is a budweiser girl. So cant offer much, but if anyone at all can please stop by and find out what the hell is going on I would like to know what they are doing. they have been blaming it on the powder coaters which is reason for delay...just seems real fishy. Here is the address of there place. Please help me out. Thanks

605 Taylor St. Elyria, OH 44035

Also maybe they know my number which is reason not answeing the phone. I am going to try from another phone and see if they answer in the morning. There phone number is 440.323.8555. Maybe someone try to call and see if they answer for them? If so ask them to please read there e-mail and get back in touch with Kevin the one who ordered the srt-4 manafold cause he is wondering whats going on.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Yeah someone read this and help him.

PS:you need to make paragraphs son.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Hrm, I'm not too far. 20-30 minutes.

PM me your info, so I can explain to them excactly who I'm trying to find out for and the work that was to be done and why it isn't done. If theres a work order or something, that may help.

I've got a plan. :D But unless their open later, I probably work their hours, 8-5. Unless their open on a Saturday. PM me and I'll give it a try early this week.

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Madman said:
Hrm, I'm not too far. 20-30 minutes.

PM me your info, so I can explain to them excactly who I'm trying to find out for and the work that was to be done and why it isn't done. If theres a work order or something, that may help.

I've got a plan. :D But unless their open later, I probably work their hours, 8-5. Unless their open on a Saturday. PM me and I'll give it a try early this week.

Not really sure of there times either since they dont answer phone....i pm's ya some info. Hope you can get in touch with them. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
vschaos said:
Sorry I am at work so was trying to type fast. Is that better?
You have done well my son:bandit: ...

And yeah that sucks. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hurry at least I got an e-mail back....here is there reply...

IM sorry Kevin. Hectic is an understatement. After all the hype of this thing I had to pull back on everything and correct a fit up problem brought to our attention by another customer. That left all the ones we had built SCRAP! I am actually glad you didn't get it. BUT! There will be new ones built next week and we have a new powder coater. I know its not the manifold in the mail, but I needed to brighten your day. And the voice mail is still not working either, so email is the best way. Ill stay in touch.

I know they had said they were making the manafold for a mopar car..wouldnt tell me exactly so I am guessing this is the customer they were speaking of. Well at least I know whats going on, but damn this is kinda umm stupid.....

·
Registered
903 Posts
Wow, i just for some reason decided to type in elyria cause i live in elyria and saw this post. this place has a terrible reputation on the interenet and locally, i literally only live about 5 mins away, i will stop there on tuesday. PM me and give me details and let me know what exactly you would like me to do.

Nick

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Too late Nick, a north olmsteder had to help :p

He said for now it was taken care of, was explained to him as a fitment problem.
But he'll post again if theres still nothing.

Again good luck Kevin, if it doesn't work - nick can go beat some ass. :D

·
Registered
903 Posts
Madman said:
Too late Nick, a north olmsteder had to help :p

He said for now it was taken care of, was explained to him as a fitment problem.
But he'll post again if theres still nothing.

Again good luck Kevin, if it doesn't work - nick can go beat some ass. :D
oh so when the ass whipping has to happen where is the "north olmsteder" at? madman u just wait till next sunday :lol:

Nick

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nickspi said:
oh so when the ass whipping has to happen where is the "north olmsteder" at? madman u just wait till next sunday :lol:

Nick

Thanks everyone much is very appreciated. I am gong to e-mail him on the 22nd since its the week he said they would be built...that means he has all weekend to reply to e-mail. The following monday I am going to give them a call if no e-mail by mid day and let you guys know if answer or any replies to e-mail on status of my order. Since he said they would be made next week which is starting tomorrow if he does say he has something it would be nice if you are close to drive by if its on your way to see the so called product that is done. Will keep you all up to date. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Good luck!
I too was looking into this manifold at the same time u were, and backed out.
Hope you get it taken care of!

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
madman well I need your help or anyones help again. It seems they dont answer phone calls or return e-mails. Maybe they are busy trying to make them, but they should hire more people to answer the phones and e-mail. At any rate I e-mailed them on friday since they said they would be ready this week in hopes to get a reply on monday to see how things are going. I havent gotten a reply and could not get in touch with them all day today when I tried calling.

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nickspi said:
i went by there the other day, changed names and all now its switzer performance.

Ill stop up. i need details though like your name etc

Nick

I sent you my info....I really hope I do get a quality product with all this name switching going around who the hell knows.....

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nickspi said:
ok, i will stop there on wednesday! and if it makes you feel better the new owner is Tym switzer formerly of buschur racing, so i would guess its gonna be a nice shop.

Nick
Well thats a relief at least I know its a good owner. I hope they are going to continue to make my order or if some way to get my money back......its alot of money and I have waited sooo long :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.