Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched the board and cant find what im looking for. Im on a strict budget and need some more power in my srt-4, i was thinking of stage 1. Some have said it aint worth it for an 04 then i would have to dig a little deepr for stage 2 w/o toys. If i did buy stage 1, i could get an exhaust or something else to accompany it, but i cant really spend more than about 7 or 800 dollars. Can someone tell me what stage to get, either 1 or 2? Is stage 2 that much faster than stage 1 and worth the extra 500 bucks?

·
Registered
642 Posts
well if you get stage 2, you're gonna have to free up your exhaust or you won't get the results you're looking for. i've seen stage 2 owners with stock exhausts who have run stage 0 times. i say get a 3" turboback exhaust first, then save up more money to buy stage 2 later on down the road.

·
Registered
674 Posts
i'd say best bang, stage 1 pcm only (since u have 04), turboback exhaust, agp wga. That should do pretty good. If you plan on modding down the road I'd either save the money or get stage 2 then upgrade to stage 3

·
Registered
246 Posts
JustANeonButBadass said:
well if you get stage 2, you're gonna have to free up your exhaust or you won't get the results you're looking for. i've seen stage 2 owners with stock exhausts who have run stage 0 times. i say get a 3" turboback exhaust first, then save up more money to buy stage 2 later on down the road.
I've got Stage 2 with stock exhaust and while I may not be acheiving FULL potential, there is NO debate that it's amazingly more powerful!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.