Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Dodge srt4 04
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about, as u will see, I’am new to the group, i’have a sport trinity devil for an srt 04 the problem is that when I install it i get the legend please connect trinity to your pc and download the program and the updater caliber, i’already did worse when it is loading the program, it only disconnects from the pc and says to select vehicle and when entering it in the car, the same legend appears, i’hope you can help me to know if i’change pc or cable or if someone has passed you, i’will appreciate your opinions, greetings.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I am having trouble understanding your questions. Have you saved an "original backup" of the stock tune on the Trinity? Did you then select and install a Diablosport or CMR (email) tune? The Trinity cannot be updated on a pc while still married to your car's VIN, you have to return the PCM to stock using the "original backup" before connecting the Diablosport to your pc.

I think I would ask the question at the Diablosport forum:
Or try Diablosport technical support:
You can also download manuals:

·
Registered
Dodge srt4 04
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello how are you, an apology maybe I did not know how to explain you know that I connect it and immediately ask for an update I connect it to the pc and it says to be ready that it only takes to update the calibration but when I put it to update it comes out error and it says to be ready and you check information of Trinity and it says that you need to update the calibration look

1 - 3 of 3 Posts