Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, long story short, One of my spark plugs is broken in the srt-4, I'm trying to get to dyno day tomorrow but no one carries these plugs? Anyone around mass or NH have an extra set i can buy? used is fine too, the car wont run right at this point, I'll take anything....

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey Phil. Sorry I don't have plugs, but have you tried locating a set of NGKs? These are pretty widely available at most part stores. I got this number off of another thread that says these are 1 range colder than stock:

NGK Part # LZTR5A-13

I will see if there are other cross-refs out there....

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Called around for the ngk's, nothing in stock in stores around here. I really appreciate the help tho...

Whats up with this cars plugs? why are they so hard to find? I would think the pt turbo uses the same plugs?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Masssilversrt4 said:
I have a set of NGK's... let me know... I was up your way could of dropped them off..
Where do ya live? Maybe I could do a pickup Sunday morning?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Masssilversrt4 said:
Down in Swansea, MA.. where is the dyno day???
The dyno day is in worchester at ne dyno tune. I've pretty much given up on that today, now its just getting a new plug to get me to work tomorrow. It looks like I'll just get a ride to work tomorrow and call the dealer and see if they got plugs in stock. I appreciate all the help from you folks...

Swansea is about 1.5 hours from me. How come all you cool srt-4 guys live in southern mass?, I'll just have to hang out with the john deere guys up here in NH.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ultimateone said:
There was a Dyno day today??? what type of cars?
Shelby Dodge Auto Club

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.