Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 with Stage1 ECU, Stage 2 Wastegate,Injen SRI, Mopar bov with PTP spring mod, PTP check valve, underdrive pullie, motormount inserts,a dump pipe behind the stock cat, and a boost controller and I have yet to get under 14 seconds at the track. I know my launches need work. 60' times are high 2.2 and 2.3's. What am I doing wrong?? Am I wrong to think that I should be able to get 13's with this set-up? I havn't done a boost leak check yet but am planning to do so. What would be the next best mod for me to do? any ideas would be great

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
JediNit said:
I have a 2004 with Stage1 ECU, Stage 2 Wastegate,Injen SRI, Mopar bov with PTP spring mod, PTP check valve, underdrive pullie, motormount inserts,a dump pipe behind the stock cat, and a boost controller and I have yet to get under 14 seconds at the track. I know my launches need work. 60' times are high 2.2 and 2.3's. What am I doing wrong?? Am I wrong to think that I should be able to get 13's with this set-up? I havn't done a boost leak check yet but am planning to do so. What would be the next best mod for me to do? any ideas would be great

Post the entire time slip. I can tell you now that 2.2's and 2.3's are not good at all. Get them down to 2.0's and you should break 14 or very close to it. But again need to see you time slips

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
What are you boosting to? What are you launching at? Anything over 18 will pull timing on the S1 pcm. 13's are def there with your mods. I went 13.65 with S1, sri, fmic, and a wga. Work on the launch, keep the boost around 18psi spike, and you should get there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts