Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I in my infinite knowledge about shit, have burned up my clutch to the point of near non-drivability. I was doing a burnout, well kinda, and decided to shift into 2nd. Bad move. Now, I need a new clutch, and I figured while I have all the goodies torn apart, I might as well do a flywheel install as well. Does anyone know who makes a VERY light flywheel, and a good clutch. I tried ACT, and no joy. I don't know who exactly I would buy any of this from. Also, is this little amount of maintenance work require the engine being pulled too, or just drop the tranny and related? ALL INFO WILL BE APPRECIATED GREATLY.
Justus

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Spec 3 and Clutchmasters make clutches right now. As far as i know, dave form dynoworks said that there is not a flywheel currently. YOu can get the clutchmaster from his site, and i think modern sells the spec 3. Mopar also just came out with a performance clutch. Try using the search button for that. I hope this helps....oh yeah, i tried that too, and will need a clutch soon also!!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, cool. I did hear that it was a modular setup. What exactly is that, before I get the wrong idea on what I look at and ask on all these clutch websites? I'd rather hassle someone and learn something instead of talk out of my ass and hassle everyone.
Justus

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
we carry the spec clutches in all levels for a great forum member price as well. i have had nothing but quite satisfied customers with the spec clutches accross the board. spec also makes a flywheel as well as fidanza both of we we also supply

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Import, what's the great price on these clutches. I'm gonna' need this soon. I was curious if they were any cheaper than on your site. Ohh, what's the two different flywheels weights? I'm trying to find the lightest if possible. Let me know some info either by here or on a PM if you don't wanna make all of it public. But it's up to you.
Justus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts