Dodge SRT Forum banner

I need a tuner in Germany.

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  nemiro 
#1 ·
Okay so I had a reputable tuner back home but now I'm in Germany (Ansbach to be exact ) and I am forever modding my cars so if anyone can point me into the right direction that would be great. As of now I only found one shop that specializes in mustangs .

#2 ·
I will be at Spangdahlem for almost a month, starting around 20 May.

#7 ·
Ok cool.. I actually am leaving town and will be in school from april 15- may 9.. And then I leave for the states from may 11- June 6 lol

If you have a diablo sports tuner just get a email tune from one of the tuners on the forum.
Sounds like my best bet

trying to get a tuner here in germany will cost $$$$$. If you can find one.....and that is cheap(compared to what you can get in states) then good stuff. but getting parts, things, installs for cars here in germany costs money. Thats why you dont see tons of hooked up cars here.

DSP and email tunes are your best bet.
Yup I found a tuner for 600 euro minus the hand held..
No thanks on that lol

I do email tunes, both for SCT and DS, too.
Most likely what I'll be doing

If you can get the car to Neil and he's going to be in Germany that would be a very good option. He should be able to get your car dialed in even better and faster having access to the car and if you ever make any changes later on there's always updates and logging that can be done via email. I'm sure some others will chime in and suggest starting out with an email tune which can work pretty well if you have a very experienced tuner, but I'm sure most would agree it's best to have access to a car in person, especially if you have a one-off configuration of aftermarket parts.
(859) 613-3706

Oh yeah I know it's alway better hands on for sure. But emails are oh so bad.

#3 ·
If you have a diablo sports tuner just get a email tune from one of the tuners on the forum.

#4 ·
trying to get a tuner here in germany will cost $$$$$. If you can find one.....and that is cheap(compared to what you can get in states) then good stuff. but getting parts, things, installs for cars here in germany costs money. Thats why you dont see tons of hooked up cars here.

DSP and email tunes are your best bet.

#5 ·
I do email tunes, both for SCT and DS, too.

#6 ·
If you can get the car to Neil and he's going to be in Germany that would be a very good option. He should be able to get your car dialed in even better and faster having access to the car and if you ever make any changes later on there's always updates and logging that can be done via email. I'm sure some others will chime in and suggest starting out with an email tune which can work pretty well if you have a very experienced tuner, but I'm sure most would agree it's best to have access to a car in person, especially if you have a one-off configuration of aftermarket parts.

#10 ·
Right now, I am scheduled to be at Spangdahlem from 20 May until around 12 June, then I head to the UK.

#14 ·
I will be up that way the 16-17th of June (Well Cadwell Park, have an opportunity to drive a cliocup racecar :) ). You going to be around then? Can try to meet up maybe.

Great price for a tune for sure, your still on the list Nemiro for a tune on my car, but doing some maintenance parts first.

#12 ·
Tuning from me costs US$250.

#15 · (Edited)
I leave for the UK on 14 Jun. Should be at Lakenheath for a week or so.

#17 ·
sounds good. I will be back sometime in the fall, too.

#18 ·
Just an FYI. I am still in Germany, but will be leaving for the UK this coming Friday, 14 June.

#21 ·
I'd like to meet, for sure! PM me your number, and I will call when I get in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.