Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been screwing with this friggin' thing for over a week now. I can get it to maintain around 15-16lbs of boost, but once I start trying for more the thing goes all crazy like.

I like where my low setting is at, I push about 6lbs. That keeps me from burning through tanks of gas.

It does not seem to make any sense to post what numbers are set in my EBC since everyone seems to have different numbers. I tried a couple of numbers that I found using search, but they were too low or out of control.

I'm at SET 46 / GAIN 18 / Start 150 : that gives me 15-16lbs, but I was getting 17-18 with out the EBC.

I am sick of setting numbers, driving, pulling over, repeat....... I need an extra set of hands that are attatched to a body that knows what they are doing.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, help?
-------------------------------------------------
Stage 2 w/out toys
Greddy Profec B II
K&N Typhoon
-------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Before I get a bunch of "Why didn't you come to Bitburg, we could check it out there"

I have relatives over from the states and have been driving all over europe for the past week. I just got back from Austria last night and driving out to Bitburg was the last thing I wanted to do today.

I'd like to link up with somebody after the 10th (guest will be gone), but before the 15th.......

Thanks

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Joe would be a great resource for you and he's awesome about helping folks out. Between Manni and Joe, we overseas guys are lucky to have great help.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Probably the ECU pulling timing on you "overboosting"? Same problem Joe had?
Beats me. What EBC are you using? The Greddy Profec Spec B?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll try and get down to K-town in a week or so, perhaps we could do a link up.

---------------------------------------------------------

I played around with it some more last night (the EBC) and just can't break 16lbs with out flutter or boost spike.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
You have an E-01 or profec I'm guessing? Search around, there was a thread with a question very similar to your own, and some members gave settings that they themselves have found to be useful. If you can try those, one is bound to offer you more help. For one, I think they mentioned the set value closer to 70, and also there is a point on every turbo where one set point raises boost more than one set point at a lower number (i.e. on my turbo 35 is 14 or so, 40 15, 50 does 17, and 58 does 20). Above this, the set points give more boost. Be careful when you find that spot, or your knock sensor may end up being tested.
EDIT: Here's one thread I found; http://srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57324&page=1
EDIT 2: Here's one other, check both, see if any help. Good luck, I know how much of a pain in the ass the EBC's are, I can't tune them myself, so after my 340whp tune, I haven't touched them at all.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hey Arti.....Welcome to the Profec B S II club!! :rofl:

Dude it took me foooorrrrreevvaahhhh to get mine finally set right plus about a whole tank of gas!! :wah?!: I have many different types of settings you can try. Fine tuning and I mean FINE tuning is the key brother! I'm talking 1 click at a time!! I hate the search option on this board as well. PM me and I'll let you in on what I got to give. If not, try to make a time where you can come down one day this week in the evening and I'll give you those extra set of hands!

Joe

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I am running Stage 2/Greddy e-01 EBC combo. You will need the AGP WGA. The Greddy EBC does not work well with the Stage 2 WGA.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GiJoe said:
Hey Arti.....Welcome to the Profec B S II club!! :rofl:

Dude it took me foooorrrrreevvaahhhh to get mine finally set right plus about a whole tank of gas!! :wah?!: I have many different types of settings you can try. Fine tuning and I mean FINE tuning is the key brother! I'm talking 1 click at a time!! I hate the search option on this board as well. PM me and I'll let you in on what I got to give. If not, try to make a time where you can come down one day this week in the evening and I'll give you those extra set of hands!

Joe
This thing is killing me, and if its my S2 WGA... WTF?!?!

I'll try to link up with you this week, let me get back to you on which day.

The faster I get this thing set the better.

Later

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JOE, how about this friday we link up? PM or call me or post here or whatever, let me know.

I'll bring lots of money for gas, I seem to be tearing through tanks while messing with this thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts