Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had 2 10" Audibahn subs in a box I bought off of Ebay. I sat under the rear seat and just plain sucked. I decided to make my own. I figured I would position it in the back foot area beween the seats. Sort if an extension off the fron arm rest. Any how I was limited on space but I wanted BIG sound. I decided on an Isobaric bass reflux (ported) box. With Isobaric you can cut the enclosures volume in half. For a really good SPL box tuned @ 35hertz these subs called for 2.5 cubic feet ea. with a 3.5"x5.9" port. With Isobaric I cut the box size to 1.25 cubic feet with a down firing port. The sub is positioned on top.

I wired each dual voice coil sub as 8ohm then parrelled them to 4ohm then bridged the amp to 2ohms. Remember to reverse the polarity on the top sub. Anyhow this thing thumps for 1/2 the size and weight of a big box. I now have that shake you till you can't see straight type bass. I will get pics once I upolster it in vinyl. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
523 Posts
what kind of ram u got?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Who cares???? I want to know about BOOST on that ram. :eveilgrin

Are you going to make a twin set up for that thing? Or maybe a huge single?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Huge single once we get around to it. We been busy developing the twin charge Mini Cooper and building the race car.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
when you guys going to get the race car done???? it is going to be freaking ridiculous and i can't wait to see the kinda numbers you guys are going to lay down with that BEAST!!!! Also mike when is your car going to be up and running again???? G/L with all you adventures guys and lets see some track numbers (lol?)!!!!!!
Joe C

·
Registered
366 Posts
ttiwwp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts