Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got two calls today...One from white plains dodge in NYC and the second from courtney dodge in CT. I dropped out of the NY one ages ago cause they kept giving me no answers and saying that they'll be getting them in August...Now NY, within the past week or so has been getting alot of srt4's.
while i'm still waiting for mine in CT :x :x
The New York one told me that they got 2 now and a few on the way :x :x :x :x . That of course made me mad and all afternoon i've been upset...

Well CT called me a few hours later (today) and told me that mine is in the show ready to pick up :wink: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm happy as phuck now and cant wait till saturday to pick it up :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I guess saturday will be great cause i'm getting my silver one and i'm throwing wifey a surprise b-day party too :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm Happy now...

Cough, cough, cant wait, cough ,cough, for the monthly car...cough, cough..payments, cough...

-Juan (I guess i can say i'll b the first in New York City after all)

·
Registered
193 Posts
That's great news Juan!! I was wondering when they were going to get yours in. You'll love the car...TRUST ME!! 8)
James

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a call today (friday morning) from my original dealer in NYC and he told me that they have 12 srt4's in...Since i have mine already, i told him aside from telling his co salesman yesterday that i basically got mine from somewhere else. If any one is interested its "White Plains Dodge" in NY.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it early Saturday morning from NYC white plains...

Really nice...I gave all my boys a test ride. Nothing but compliments from them and people on the streets.
"what a car"

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
mini review yet? besides the obligatory :twisted: ???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
NeonDan
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing