Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was owned by x srt x :wah?!: ....the moderator...before i bought it. I was at the corona meet last night and someone recognized the stickers on the window. With he wouldnt have turned it back to stock...had a 3071 bb turbo on it.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:wah?!: bastard.... lol. Wonder where all the other parts are. I had this car sense november 05 and had no idea who owned it before until last night.

·
Registered
13,667 Posts
I have your denso 8mm wires and denso iridium plugs
;)

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:buah:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I think that is one of the dynoworks special cars. Micropolished titanium rotating assembly. Your 15 psi is like everyone else's 20psi.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
getnpsi said:
I think that is one of the dynoworks special cars. Micropolished titanium rotating assembly. Your 15 psi is like everyone else's 20psi.
what? explain this

·
Premium Member
11,619 Posts
srt4power1 said:
:wah?!: bastard.... lol. Wonder where all the other parts are. I had this car sense november 05 and had no idea who owned it before until last night.
Looks like someone has some reading to do... do a search

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
getnpsi said:
was that the reason why he was able to hang with a GT500? if i recall?

tommy

·
Premium Member
11,619 Posts
Blue_Streek said:
getnpsi said:

tommy
Cold as ice :jester:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blue_Streek said:
getnpsi said:

tommy
yes...maybe that is why. Well i have a lot of research to do on this...so people think that my balance chain is removed and i might have cams and a ported head but idk....

·
Banned
5,214 Posts
srt4power1 said:
My car was owned by x srt x :wah?!: ....the moderator...before i bought it. I was at the corona meet last night and someone recognized the stickers on the window. With he wouldnt have turned it back to stock...had a 3071 bb turbo on it.
Did it smell like fish when you first got it? :jester:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no...why? maybe someone will chime in that knows a little more about this car. x srt x isnt on the forums anymore.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Blue_Streek said:
srt4power1 said:
Blue_Streek said:
getnpsi said:

tommy
yes...maybe that is why. Well i have a lot of research to do on this...so people think that my balance chain is removed and i might have cams and a ported head but idk....
well then...that means that i would be able to hang with one too, right? arent you from I.B.? and didnt we encounter each other on the 905 one night?

tommy
nope..not me Ive never been on that freeway. I live in south orange county

·
Registered
634 Posts
bigfmic said:
srt4power1 said:
:rofl: i just dribbled a little bit of pee :rofl:

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
NastyN8 said:
bigfmic said:
srt4power1 said:
:rofl: i just dribbled a little bit of pee :rofl:
:haha:

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
srt4power1 said:
Yeah I think this is cat/Roderick's car. I think gunner just posted some pics of the previous owners. I'll look around to see if I still have some. Just found the car's mod list. I'll try to post it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts