Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I joined the dark side (updated pics)

Recently picked up the wife a brand new srt4 for our 5th year anniv. I'm still having a hard time deciding which one I like best. The wife however is being stingy with her car. One thing I did notice is now I have to mod her car everytime I mod mine. I actually think its pretty cool getting her involved researching parts and helping me install new parts.

*see last page for updated pics*

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
go no wing on ur rex, would look sick.

·
Registered
456 Posts
dude you are lucky.. :hi:

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
A nice house with 2 badass rides :)

·
Registered
11,316 Posts
That's sweet...

·
Registered
776 Posts
I like the sti wing way better than the stock wrx wing....and way better than no spoiler, nice choice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lrl1990 said:
You race eachother yet. :D:D:D
I need to teach her how to race first, but it wouldn't take much to beat the wrx (i'm saying that reluctantly) The suby doesn't have the topend like the srt4 does, so she would probably catch up to me.

Speaking of the wing and the headlights, I got both for $200!!!! Yeah the morette headlights are $700 brand new, I traded my stock headlights a manual boost controller and $200 for them. Oh and I did a trunk swap with a guy that has an sti which was free!! I did have the wingless trunk, it looked good but it looked like something was missing.

I just ordered some tein s springs, greddy type s, jmb upp, and a AGP wga. So her car will be getting the special treatment as well. I'll be re-doing the shift boot and door cards in a nice matching blue suede when I get the material in.

Oh and thanks for the complements everyone. I'm looking forward for me and the wife to be spending lots of time on here doing lots of research!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Exhaust Depot said:
She have a Sister? I would love to have a chick who is into cars.

Yes she has 3 sisters.....but they're all married and besides they're not as cool as she is :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
So how does it feel to have your WRX all modded up and the wife's stock srt being faster? LOL...you know black is the fastest...we gotta get the wifes to run em soon...hahaha...ill let ya run the wife in mine in your rex if ya want to, give ya a better chance

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Look what the UPS guy dropped off!!!!

122 Vega said:
You know, I have the same problem now as well!
It can get expensive....speaking of that... the UPS guy left this at the front door! :clap: Just waiting for the jmb hardpipe to show up then I can let the wife help out with the install!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts