Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys/gals if you haven't talked to ryan you need to. My experience with him tonight was awesome. I called him early today about helping me install my 750cc injectors about the wiring with the clips. He helped me with that. Then I went and played around with my car a little,and it was cutting back. So i called ryan back again, he literally tuned my car with my safc2 over the phone. Guys he has been there everytime I called him, and has called me back with 2 hours if I left a message. He was there with me when I was installing my turbo kit too a long time ago. Just wanted to give him great props, thanks alot. I will defianlety call and continue to talk to him in the near future. I suggest everybody if you haven't experienced it you need to. HE'S A GREAT GUY. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
thanks for the kind words. I will be at the shop all night tonight (did a 600 mile drive to pick up a new toy for the shop
just got back (total 698 miles in 4hrs 58 minutes) you do the math and figure how fast we were going) its a 90 DX hatch with a freshly swapped b16a with GSR head GSR stage 2 cams and soon to get some boost :)

ill be at the shop though very late tonight doing 2 back to back SRT turbo upgrade installs (60-1 and GT30-40R) so if you need me call me
907-750-0208

1 - 3 of 3 Posts