Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right....just back from Florida....brand new. I LOVE IT!!!! But...I'm willing to sell. Imagine having it right now!! Any offers?

·
Registered
193 Posts
the beauty of Darwin....even SLIME lasts for a little while...

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'll give ya 18900.. :) That's around what I'll be paying at work. My general manager is checking on if the $750 off for working at a five star dealer can be applied also.. :) I'll hopefully know exact pricing soon.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I see a couple on EBay, mostly in Ca or FL though. Shipping is around $600. I guess i will wait till i can get a new one, then its MY car with a helluva story to go with it. "Good things will come to those who wait". Good Luck anyway :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually...i'm not slime...I have two...and....no reason to be selfish, so...why not let someone else have fun. The car is red, any serious offers, please email. [email protected] Add "srt-4" to the subject line so that I don't delete it as junk mail please...:)

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Do you actually work for a dealer or you just some person? How much you selling it for? Frankly I don't feel like paying over msrp. If you answer these ?'s I might email you. Txs! :D

BTW, your the first girl I've seen on this forum, don't think there are any others. Where you go to college? You can PM if you don't wanna answer it publicly.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I'm not a dealer....just a person. And, I don't know specifically what I'm asking. I paid a total of $20,800 for it. And, of course, I did have the expense of driving to Florida to get it, so, I would at least like those costs back.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Looking for a SRT-4? YELLOW...

I will you sell you mine, since I can get 11 more from my friend.

However, this one has over 1000 watt dual amp stereo with a JL Audio professional installed boom (12 inchers) box in the trunk (including a Farad cap). The radio is set for Sirus hookup with a car remote.

The Price? 24K (23,956.00 total for what I paid for it). It does also come with the stock stereo (new).

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
jsmith1437 said:
Actually...i'm not slime...I have two...and....no reason to be selfish, so...why not let someone else have fun. The car is red, any serious offers, please email. [email protected] Add "srt-4" to the subject line so that I don't delete it as junk mail please...:)
how u have 2?

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
and how do you know its a girl? :?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just went to Florida and bought two...took a friend and we drove them back. And yes....I am a girl. :)

·
Banned
662 Posts
jsmith1437 said:
Well, I'm not a dealer....just a person. And, I don't know specifically what I'm asking. I paid a total of $20,800 for it. And, of course, I did have the expense of driving to Florida to get it, so, I would at least like those costs back.

Dumb bimbo..... you want to get back the expensive of driving it back home? LOL!!!! :p

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
block911 said:
jsmith1437 said:

Dumb bimbo..... you want to get back the expensive of driving it back home? LOL!!!! :p
There is NO NEED for name calling. :evil:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Yeah I agree, she isn't a bimbo, nor is she dumb. She has a yellow one on order up here, and when she went to FL, she got excited and bought one! I'm sure some of you would get overly excited too. She is serious about selling her's, it's red, and she'd want an additional 400 for it (trip costs). It's a lil less from what you might expect after taxes and all that other good dealer BS. So if any of you are REALLY serious about gettig it, you'd better contact her ASAP!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts

You know the only reason she bought the second one was so she could scalp it. Anyway I find it funny that when she identifies herself as a girl this thread blows up. :lol:

The gif is courtesy of your friendly internet neighbors over at NASIOC.

-faast

1 - 20 of 21 Posts