Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Overseas Moderator
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today at the Bitburg Races some Turkish Motherfucker (!) hit me with a glass bottle at my head.
It started at the burnout zone,he blocked the driveway with his shitty car. I told him to race or move. The bottle was the answer.
First i called the Police,and after that i went to the hospital in Bitburg,and after 3 hours they sent me to Trier. They made pictures of my head and in Trier they put me in some kind of a channel to make different pics.
They wanted to keep me in the hospital for two days but i left with my girlfriend.
In the moment i feel like very drunk and i have some kind of a squeeking in my left ear.
So,how was your "Raceday"?
Now i know why "EVERY GERMAN" HATES this FUCKING turkish,moslems or whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to go back to the ploice tomorrow,did anyone from today noticed that happening?
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Damn, that sucks dude. Those turkish bastards are scandelous as hell. I know, I was stationed in Germany for 9 years and had a few run ins with them. Luckily I'm a big guy with alot of military training. Either way in packs they are very dirty. You see them, don't egg them on. Especially if they have friends with them.

I hope that you are alright. Sounds like you have a concustion..

·
Registered
281 Posts
That sucks ... Sounds you got away with a heavy concussion.. I had a few ones thanks to football but i never felt any drunk.. I wish you all the best though.. Get well soon..
Lets all hope the cops get the sucker and make him pay lots of money to manni

Were you all alone? Nobody helped you out?

Jan

·
Overseas Moderator
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right,he was there with at least 10 Friends. That`s normal for them. Alone they do and say nothing...
When the Police came,he was not man enough to say that he hit me with that bottle! He said that i was falling for some reason and hurt myself on the road!
Right man! I`m hurt behind and under my left ear with no scratches or something like that!
The police said to him that they don`t believe him and after that he started yelling to the police...What an idiot!

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
yeah sounds like a concussion. Maybe a mild one. More severe ones bring on loss of balance and vomiting.

I was in Germany for 2 years and we had the owner of a club (a Turk) pull a gun on me and about 10 of my friends. That was a scary night. Polizei showed up with a paddy wagon and i thought all of us were going to jail. There were probably about 10 turks in there as well. Those fuckers ALWAYS travel in packs. Just because you don't see 'em, doesn't mean they're not there.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Sorry to hear about this Manni. I hope you're ok. I hope this asshole goes to jail or has to pay you some money. The same thing happened here in K-Town. A bunch of Turks jumped my friends for absolutely no reason. They hit one guy in the back of the head with a beer bottle and the other with a shot glass across the face. The guy who got hit in the head with the bottle had his skull caved in and had to have open brain surgery. I believe they were targets of jealousy just because they were Americans. It seems to me like the Turks don't make a lot of money when they move here due to discrimination within Germany. It sounds kind of similar to the lower wages earned by illegal immigrants working and living within the united states. I could be wrong though??? Take care Manni...

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Holy crap Manni, that's shitty!!!

You're a big guy so the Turk must have known if he didn't have a weapon you'd have beat him in the pavement. I hope they nail his ass to the wall.

Hopefully with some time you'll feel better - I'm sorry to hear about this man, I really hope you get well soon. Give me a ring if you need anything.

Will

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Dammit, see what happens when I leave you kids by yourselves?
Seriously, if I had stayed the night there, that guy would have had a couple of Licher Pils bottles crammed in his skull. Everyone says not to fight a Turk, but in the 10 years I've been here (mostly Frankfurt...Turk city!) I've only had to deal with it twice. Both times, if they see you are insane and beating everyone within reach with bottles or knives, they run like chickens. Not matter the numbers, 1 or 10, they don't want their "pretty" faces damaged.

Dammit, Manni, I hope you know what he looks like for next time! I feel the need to utilize some anger management on him.... :flame: :flame: :flame:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Iball the guys who run the event kicked him out for not listening to them while manni was at the hospital. Then he drives away and came back without the shoepolished numbers. So they found his car, and permanently banned his ass from bitburg. Not the asswhooping he deserves, but hopefully the fucker really liked racing here, cause now he can't.

·
Registered
106 Posts
iball said:
(mostly Frankfurt...Turk city!)
wtf! Do I need to worry about this. I fly into frankfurt in less than a month. Please get back with me on this.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Yeah, I hate that "stab-yourself-in-the-stomach" Fragmin-P shot blood thinner. Had to take it when I shattered my ankle in a wreck early this year. Really freaked out a girl when I took it in front of her...."Hold on a sec". Glad your OK. I WOULD go to the races today, but there's this woman now......

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Damn that sucks Manni. I hope you get better soon! Those guys do travel in packs! Everyone that here and that's ever been here before knows that. One will start something with you and then before you know it.........BAM...here they come out of everywhere!

Loudneon...You don't have to worry about them as much as you may be thinking. It's not like they're waiting on Americans at the airport or something. Things like this mostly happen at night after everyones had a few drinks. Just be careful with who you might decide to have to fight with or "sound off" too. It is always a good idea that when you go out on the town to go with friends!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
what did he look like manfred?was he kinda short was he driving a blue Astra with a roll cage and VK plates????or was the other one in a black Astra ??? they looked like trouble when i saw em on saturday...

im no rascist,but i dont trust turks at all,i give people a more than one chance to show their true faces,and with the turks ive encountered (cept one,he was american raised) theyve all been trouble..

·
Registered
472 Posts
sorry bout that,yeah,"polo" is german not turkish,had a short term memory slip up (names and faces) why the nick name polo?? LOl

anyway,get the guy!sue his ass! Schmerzens Geld!!(und damit nen c20let kaufen),Kranken Schein usw usw!!

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
loudneon said:
wtf! Do I need to worry about this. I fly into frankfurt in less than a month. Please get back with me on this.
Not if you're careful. Stay out of the red-light district unless you're with a pack of friends. Stay out of the Iranian sector near Sachsenhausen also. Although lately I've seen the occasional MP walking around Sachs on Friday and Saturday nights. Probably becuase everyone just got back, and a joe that's been in the desert for 15 months tends to get silly after a beer or two down there. Just don't walk into a Turk bar and you're OK. And if you dress American, you're asking for it. Same with the haircuts. Just travel with friends and you'll be OK. It's not that bad. I had a friend of mine lend me her apartment last summer and it was almost right next to the Sudbahnhof down there and I never had trouble, and I was by myself most of the time. Look like you live there and no problems. After almost 10 years here in the Frankfurt area, I've learned what to look for and what to avoid.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts