Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I should intorduce myself, My name is Jason.

I am working for Revolution Motorsports to fix any of the problems on this site.

We want to fix every order and make every one happy with our products. We have alot of unique parts and want to improve on our customer service.

I will be on here during the work week to fix orders and answer questions. I know there have been problem in the past but We are working hard to regain your trust.

Please PM me ANY problems etc. Thanks

Jason
Revolution Motorsports

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Revomotors said:
I am ready, we want to rebuild our trust. Bring them on! :clap:
Again...............? :eeeek: Did the other guy who was hired to fix stuff a few months back freak and leave?

Marion

·
Registered
171 Posts
i have sent a pm as well. no answer. hood decal inserts.. red. 2.4L with the Turbo outlined. and i was told i would be givin a red SRT 4 banner for windshield as well

·
Banned
3,359 Posts
My item was shipped the day after I sent a message asking for it to be CANCELED and my money returned. I don't know if it was coincidence or what, but it seemed to have resulted in more than I had recv'd before concerning my order. I'm glad I got them, but I think customer service needs to definitly be revampt at Rev Motorsports, but I see Jason is attempting this so hopefully I can order some more stuff in the future if I see good things in this section. I know I won't order anything for a while til I do.

·
Registered
186 Posts
yeah i ordered a set comm. stripes in red......... my last name is Royer paypal name is [email protected] would like to know when they are going to ship

·
Registered
639 Posts
flat blac comm stripes

i ordered a set of float black comm edition stripes a few weeks ago. wanted to see when i can expect them?

ben mccarthy
oceanside ca

·
Registered
639 Posts
flat blac comm stripes

i ordered a set of flat black comm edition stripes a few weeks ago. wanted to see when i can expect them?

ben mccarthy
oceanside ca

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hello???????????? Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST,POST,POST, AND NOTHING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY STUFF................................. i WANT SOME ANSWERS...........

·
Registered
274 Posts
yeah this is really starting to bug me... ordered my eyelids over a month ago...
noone answers my PM's.. not doing so great on the trust issue

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your item has been shipped this is your tracking number 03052710000084094755 usps

Thank you
Jason
Revolution Motorsports

benmcc2003 said:
i ordered a set of flat black comm edition stripes a few weeks ago. wanted to see when i can expect them?

ben mccarthy
oceanside ca

·
Registered
509 Posts
Do youself and Mr. Piner a service...

take list of who you owe money too..
Get even with everybody...
the seek life elsewhere.

You guys have pissed off soo many people, that the likleyhood of you guys turning your operation around are inbetween slim and none.

Not trying to be a prick, but its the truth.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope, that is not how were are going to do this.

We want to take care of everyone and turn this around. If you have a problem we will fix it.

Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
We do have a problem........ Where are my red comm edition stripes???? You answered the guys post after me but then not me........ Have they shipped? Do you still have them? What? Just tell what the hell is up. That would be nice, just inform us of where our stuff is............

paypal name was: [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I found the answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not where I posted but I finally got them. Now all you guys really need to do is keep in touch with the customers and let them know whats up. That will help kill all the B.S. that is going on .......................like now!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts