Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG, I am in awe. My friend heard me coming down the street. I drove until 1am, I didn't want to go home. Mine is red and there are only 6 coming to all the six New England states and I got one of them! The streets in Worcester were dead but the few people on the street were double taking the car as I drove by!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Finally...another girl. :) I have a red one too...I love it. And he's right...there are a lot of looks. A guy actually pulled up to me yesterday in a mustang...tryin to race....looked over to his friend and said...a girl can't beat me, especially in that. Well, lets just say at the next light he was no where to be found. So, good luck, hope you like it as much as me!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Congrats on your new SRT 4. :lol: The first night I got mine, I wanted to sleep in it. :lol: :lol: I've had no trouble putting mileage on mine.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
srtgurl said:
OMG, I am in awe. My friend heard me coming down the street. I drove until 1am, I didn't want to go home. Mine is red and there are only 6 coming to all the six New England states and I got one of them! The streets in Worcester were dead but the few people on the street were double taking the car as I drove by!
Yea..ya da man...let me rephrase that: YA-DA-GURL

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
hemidakota said:
srtgurl said:
Yea..ya da man...
No, I think she's a woman. :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
hemidakota said:
Yea..ya da man...
Did you mean "Yea..you da WOman? :)

Congrats on the red beauty, it's my favorite color for the SRT-4, but I'm biased! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Grunge said:
You know you really wanted black. :lol: :lol:
...and siver & yellow!
Seriously, black is sweet, but I fell in love with the red first and had I not gotten red I would've had some slight regret.

Thanks again GrungeMaster! :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
at this point i'd take any color...as long as its free to me :lol: :lol: 8) :roll: :cry:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Were you at Harr dodge last night? I think I saw you there. I was the guy in the suit with steam coming out of his ears with all the BS they were giving me. If that was you, nice car. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
srtgurl said:
Congrats! Any pics?

of You, not the car!!! :twisted:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
17 Participants
thispainisours
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing