Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 3:15PM EST, I took delivery of a Bright Silver Metallic SRT-4 at Courtney Dodge in Watertown, CT. I only have like 40 miles on the car, but I am already in LOVE!!!
James

·
Registered
160 Posts
You suck man, mine won't be here til Wednesday and the anticipation is killin me...

E.D....what did he do?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
He got an SRT-4, you know, that overrated, cheesily built, American car that some folks hate because it a "NEON"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our head gaskets are gonna blow, we can't pick up chicks, our interior is cheap, we dont have

AWD
German engineering
Japanese engineering
quality
Farphegnugen (or however you spell that)
LSD

If you were a regular on a board where some (NOT ALL) subscribe to these beliefs, choosing to buy an SRT-4 might get you labeled as an unbeliever, to be tarred, feathered, and run off the internet on a T1 line :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Invidious said:
At 3:15PM EST, I took delivery of a Bright Silver Metallic SRT-4 at Courtney Dodge in Watertown, CT. I only have like 40 miles on the car, but I am already in LOVE!!!
James
Dam man im so close to driving to CT to get one..LOL...my dealer keeps telling me ohh later date....etc. Im from MA and im sick of waiting. :x

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Beantown, where you at? I grew up in Waltham. still have relatives in the state.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Invidious said:
James
Congrats dude!!! Another satisfied customer... :wink:

·
Registered
46 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Beantown, where you at? I grew up in Waltham. still have relatives in the state.
Im from watertown. But my bro and his wife live in waltham. Who do u know. I might know them. :?:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
hah .. ive had mine in massachusetts since march 1st :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not the 1st SRT in CT, Gdflys went down to FL to get his so he was first. I'm second tho.. :D

James

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Congrats dude!

Now lets start wrecking havoc on Danbury/Brookfield. :? Well let me change that, no wrecking anything how about raising havoc. How did you do on the trade in?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
hey invidious! did you pay the $5000 over msrp they were asking?

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
GLHS837 said:
that overrated, cheesily built, American car that some folks hate because it a "NEON"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our head gaskets are gonna blow, we can't pick up chicks, our interior is cheap, we dont have
AWD,German engineering,Japanese engineering ,quality,Farphegnugen (or however you spell that),LSD
I don't mind all of that, as long as it comes with an SRT-4 :wink:

Congrats Invidious!

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
what are

what are you guys in ct doing this weekend wanna swing up to danbury? i would love to see the srt in person before i buy it, i'll have my srt we can take pics make fun of my POS and then i can be sold on going back to a domestic... how bout this weekend? i live 40 minutes from danbury...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
17 Participants
gdflys
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing