Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOOT!!! HAHA YES IM STAYING IN SAN ANTONIO

i didnt want to go to ann arbor too damb cold!!! YES YES YES!!! WOO HOO!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congrats man!
I think my friend was gonna go to a law school over in louisianna dont know the name of it or anything but thats what he was telling me.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Congrats brother. Pretty soon, you'll be able to dismiss all of our speeding tickets. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
Lagzilla said:
WOOT!!! HAHA YES IM STAYING IN SAN ANTONIO

i didnt want to go to ann arbor too damb cold!!! YES YES YES!!! WOO HOO!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
go dig up your old acceptance letter that i made for you...that shit was funny...

carlos nice

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Criminal or Civil law?

wondering if I can count on you when they try to ship me off to Huntsville for going 140 in a 30....:jester: :clap: :eeeek:

Or do I say "hi" to Ben....Dover:wah?!:

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TomC3 said:
wondering if I can count on you when they try to ship me off to Huntsville for going 140 in a 30....:jester: :clap: :eeeek:

Or do I say "hi" to Ben....Dover:wah?!:
when i pass the bar im going to always remember my friends ;):hi:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
cool man. congrats.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Congratulations.

I have been trying to get into pharmacy school forever, with no luck.

It is discouraging.

Anyway, best wishes in your studies. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Congrats homie...I still got to take the LSAT exam in Sept....We'll see what happens...Hopefully I can get into South Texas...

St Marrys is an awesome school....Congrats again, and be ready not to have a life for the next 2/3 years LOL

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BlatallicSRT said:
Congrats homie...I still got to take the LSAT exam in Sept....We'll see what happens...Hopefully I can get into South Texas...

St Marrys is an awesome school....Congrats again, and be ready not to have a life for the next 2/3 years LOL
thanks man good luck i thought u were taking the test when i took mine! lol anyway good luck

im sure ill be fine .. im not worried i know im gana dominate in law school

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Ya we had problems with the proctor that day....not good.....so Im re-taking it...

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds. = GAY

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BlatallicSRT said:
Ya we had problems with the proctor that day....not good.....so Im re-taking it...

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds. = GAY
ya i took it twice.. first time i took it .. during section 3 there was a fire alarm like sound coming from the floor above ours :lol: o well good luck!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts