Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a buddies dad that works for dodge and he said he can get them for me for 36 dollars a set.(u need two sets). but if i buy them in big quantities for 30 dollar aset. i ordered one set today and will be here in three days. if its the right one ill place the order just send me the money and u pay the shipping out to u. they r off the 2004 dodge viper. if anyone wants a set let me know. u can pay me through paypal and i have the paypal debit card so ill buy them with ur money and ship them with ur money as well. any takers
once they come in ill post the pics and c how wants them.

·
Registered
897 Posts
i love those seats and it sounds damn scary to start cutting them up, call me a chicken, but on slip and OH CRAP! I thought that putting 4 point harnesses in these cars would be a good idea a long time ago, but like i said above, i'm chicken

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm geussing he means the holes in the back of the seats for a 5-point harness. They would be cool for anyone installing a roll cage. post some pics when you get the job done.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Spanky. said:
I'm geussing he means the holes in the back of the seats for a 5-point harness. They would be cool for anyone installing a roll cage. post some pics when you get the job done.

get pics I'M down!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts