Dodge SRT Forum banner

I did it

664 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  qwkslvr04 
#1 ·
I finally found a car and got the deal that I wanted. Bought from Lithia Dodge down here in Eugene. Really love the car. Just wanna get some eyelids and maybe change out the green LED's. But don't have any money for performance mods, but who really needs them when you go from an 1.8T (still a great engine/car) to the SRT-4's 2.4L.

So where can I get some silver eyelids?

#6 · (Edited)
These are the eyelids I installed. I bought them from a guy here on the forums. His site is: well... his name is SilverBullet here on the forums. Send him a PM about his eyelids, or check out any of his messages on the in the Visual Mods forum. The eastcoastboost website is where I thought I was directed to when I bought them, but they changed that site significantly and I can no longer find the part of the site that deals with sales.

#7 ·
Congrats on the purchase! We'll see you at the next meet :D

If you're referring to the gauge colors, the lamps are actual incandescent lamps and the green colors are actually colored filters. If you change to a colored LED, the colors will come out weird or too dark. Personally, I think the green gauges are too dim, and I may switch to a super-duper-bright LED in the future and see if that helps. Do a search and there have been several people who have experimented with LEDs in the cluster.

#8 ·
Thanks for your help everyone. I got to know a lot of stuff about the 1.8T so now I'm starting all over w/ the SRT-4. I'm good w/ the search function, but I figure you guys can help out also. With the FMIC I expected the car/engine to not be so hot after driving, but I've noticed a lot of heat eminating off the engine when I'm done driving, even if it's just casual. Is this normal. Also for gas mileage, if I drive pretty conservative can I see 25mpg or so?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.