Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, the time has come for me to step down from the Import Palace Helpdesk position, and focus my efforts soley on school and work now. So with that said, anyone who I am currently dealing with to help them, will still be taken care of. I will be happy to answer questions from time to time, just cant respond to everyones PM's that I get everyday. So with that said, its been nice helping everyone I have helped, and even debating with those I didnt even like :cow:

-Riven

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
your not going to be gone long are how many years of school.. r we talking collage.. so you dont in up spelling like me..

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, we are talking about college mr. nutz :cow:

·
Banned
5,254 Posts
riven said:
Well folks, the time has come for me to step down from the Import Palace Helpdesk position, and focus my efforts soley on school and work now. So with that said, anyone who I am currently dealing with to help them, will still be taken care of. I will be happy to answer questions from time to time, just cant respond to everyones PM's that I get everyday. So with that said, its been nice helping everyone I have helped, and even debating with those I didnt even like :cow:

-Riven

Yeah, thats a huge loss. What will we do. :jester:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
riven said:
yeah, we are talking about college mr. nutz :cow:
ya,gotta have an edumacation !!!! :frogtongu

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
riven said:

-Riven
stop being a b10tch and keep answering those folks' PM's.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its not a hickey, its a tattoo

·
Registered
875 Posts
NO. You have to have somewhere to step in order to step. So many of us have questions. We are all at your feet surrounding you. YOU CAN'T LEAVE US.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
woah...

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
riven said:
Well folks, the time has come for me to step down from the Import Palace Helpdesk position, and focus my efforts soley on school
-Riven

so how was that 8th grade to 9th(high school) grade transition :readclose

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow, peter can count in order?!?! That is a new one. I didnt know you could teach stupid people new tricks :lol:

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
riven said:
Wow, peter can count in order?!?! That is a new one. I didnt know you could teach stupid people new tricks :lol:

if you think im dumb for being able to count from 8 to 9, what in the hell does that make you, since you cant even spell my name correctly , when its in my screen name :deadcow:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts