Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I done the mopar adapter mod and now I'm boosting at about 5 psi.Also my vac stays at about 7 when I turn off the car.I notice boost started dropping a little right after the catchcan mod and then it got worse when I installed the bov plate.Any help will be greatly appreciated.I got the plate from REV IT UP so its not exactly like the mopar.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
if ur vacum is at 7 when the car is off then your gauge is broken thats for sure..... as for the plate IF it's not leaking it's going to leak eventually so I would get rid of it. But first off change your gauge because that is definately shot.... as for your catch can make sure you clamp all the lines going in and out of the catch can to prevent leaks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my vacuum just went back down to 1 from 7 .wierd???I did retighten all the clamps fromthe catchcan and hoses.I'm going to keep my eye on the guageif it starts acting up again then I'm gonna follow your advise and get a new one

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
your vacum should be at 0 when the car is off. I would get the gauge replaced regardless. Good luck!

·
Registered
188 Posts
ya mine is in the middle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts