Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Why would you even do that? I mean, with all the effort, time, and money that would have to go into custom fabrication of pipes so that your exhaust could come out where your tail lights used to be, couldn't you just make your car not suck?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I guess that's one way to get extra ground clearance... :rofl:

What is that, anyway?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
soo, uhhhhh, like, where are the taillights now? :eeeek:

·
Banned
460 Posts
what a ***...

i agree with Sloppy on this one...thats a good $1,000 right there...who in there right mind would do that...sure its different...but if your wanting to be different do it so that its cool not gay looking like that shit box...AND I THOUGHT ONLY BIKES HAD HIGH MOUNT EXHAUSTS LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It would only cost a lot if you take it to a shop. If you have a welder/bondo and some extra time you could knock that out in an afternoon for under $100.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Roo said:
It would only cost a lot if you take it to a shop. If you have a welder/bondo and some extra time you could knock that out in an afternoon for under $100.
It'd be more than an afternoon... those pipes must run through the trunk, looking at the placement and angle...there isn't that much room behind the light buckets.. I've welded my own custom exhuasts several times for my modified Jeeps & buggies... its a pain in the ass... even having a bender its a pain... trying to bend those pipes, looks like a nightmare..

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haggar said:
It'd be more than an afternoon... those pipes must run through the trunk, looking at the placement and angle...there isn't that much room behind the light buckets.. I've welded my own custom exhuasts several times for my modified Jeeps & buggies... its a pain in the ass... even having a bender its a pain... trying to bend those pipes, looks like a nightmare..
Yea you're right. Weekend project :).

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Steiner said:
That's a cool idea until a cop pulls you over for not having any brake lights or tail-lights.
That is VERY VERY VERY far from a cool idea......................

·
Registered
101 Posts
of all the stupid shit i've seen honda owners do THAT has got to be absolutely, positively THE stupidest shit ever.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Roo said:
I belive Roo May be thinking about doing this?? He posted the picture and now he figured out how long it would take and how much it would cost! Go for it man ! Just Joking :lol: :lol:

That is pretty f*cking stupid! :LAME:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts