Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Month
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally! I will do as many of these group buys as the market supports.

Right now I know I can get RED, BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE (with the use of a white overlay and purple LEDs ONLY), YELLOW, and WHITE.

*** Group Buy is CLOSED!***

Please PM me with any questions ;)

1) brookway
2) rob808
3) Motorboy1
4) kyle (didn't give screen name)
5) Revs2Nine
6) cmcaspecialk
7) turbotrix2004
8) uncommon©
9) Killfire
10) Darksyde

*** Please make sure to include your screen name and what forum you're from so I can keep the list up-to-date ;) ***

·
Registered
541 Posts
Ill be the first! Also Wiggz how much more for the red colored HVAC knob inserts? I want to get the red overlay but will everything else stay the same like the color for the air conditioning like how you have pictured? Simply put, I want the same one you have pictured that's lit up.

EDIT: Payment SENT!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Ill be the first! Also Wiggz how much more for the red colored HVAC knob inserts?
yea i need red too, and I can send my clear ones back to you since I'll have no use for them.

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill be the first! Also Wiggz how much more for the red colored HVAC knob inserts? I want to get the red overlay but will everything else stay the same like the color for the air conditioning like how you have pictured? Simply put, I want the same one you have pictured that's lit up.
I asked a few times for blue AC area, but he just kept it the way you see it pictured at the top :(

It still looks good though. It's a small price to pay to have everything finally matching ;)

yea i need red too, and I can send my clear ones back to you since I'll have no use for them.
For you guys that already purchased clear inserts I'll give you a red set at half price. Just let me know in the comments section of the paypal transaction :thumbsup:

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll make it an even 30 for folks that want the knob inserts too.

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
When you find out if you can do white, PM me and I'll send over the money!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
payment sent!

·
Registered
541 Posts
I asked a few times for blue AC area, but he just kept it the way you see it pictured at the top :(

It still looks good though. It's a small price to pay to have everything finally matching ;)

For you guys that already purchased clear inserts I'll give you a red set at half price. Just let me know in the comments section of the paypal transaction :thumbsup:
EDIT- payment just sent for the inserts.

·
Registered
541 Posts
This is gonna sell out quick. Looks like you're gonna have to have the guy make more :rofl:

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
1,311 Posts
This is gonna sell out quick. Looks like you're gonna have to have the guy make more :rofl:
yep.. you better get on that now.. and can you say.. FINALLY!!

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any pics with blue

Honestly, the OEM overlay is blue. You just need white LEDs to make it look better. Check out John's (-ND4SPD-) threads. He's got pics of the OEM overlay with white LEDs and it looks great ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts