Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Month
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CLOSED!

Right now I know I can get RED, BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE (with the use of a white overlay and purple LEDs ONLY), YELLOW, and WHITE.

* The AC area is blue now. I'll post up new pics tomorrow.

Please PM me with any questions

1) Sceanzo (red)
2) SRTin203 (white)
3) Whodie (white + inserts)
4) Jimmy Mc C (red + inserts)
5) jphspidey (red + inserts)
6) foxy86 (red + inserts)
7) super neon! (red + inserts)
8) steeleboostin (red + inserts)
9) topsey_kretts (red + inserts)
10) DARKmpr (yellow + inserts)

*** Please make sure to include your screen name, what color you want, and what forum you're from so I can keep the list up-to-date ***

Price: 22.00 Shipped

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
1,311 Posts
are you gonna throw in the knob inserts as well this time??

·
Registered
541 Posts
are you gonna throw in the knob inserts as well this time??
I don't think he'll just throw them in. It's just an option, and if you do want them, then it'll be $30, just like he stated in his 1st g/b.

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
1,311 Posts
I don't think he'll just throw them in. It's just an option, and if you do want them, then it'll be $30, just like he stated in his 1st g/b.
that is what i was thinking.. if this is still up at the end of next week.. i am in..

·
Registered
384 Posts
in for a set with white + knobs - will send payment when I get home. $30 total correct?

·
Registered
798 Posts
My man, add me to the list.

Is your paypal the same as I have always used?

EDIT: Posted to quickly, went back and read everything. You have money in your paypal right now

(Red in Color)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Got the overlay and inserts this afternoon Mat. Can't wait to install them. (+) feedback left for ya and as always, thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
798 Posts
So lets assume you don't get 7 more people for this group buy. Will you close it and send off the paid customers or whats the deal?

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll still do it. I may just have to fill the rest of the order by myself and slowly sell them off as I do cluster mods for folks. If it isn't filled by the 15th (about 2 more weeks), then that's what I'll do.

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^ Yes! come on folks, just a couple more would really help get this going ASAP!

·
Registered
488 Posts
i want the a/c all red. so i would need the overlay, knob inserts, and red leds? also i would like the red door switches. how much would all that be? also, what leds do you use in the white/red clusters? mine is white now but the light is all uneven, im sure you know what i mean, i would like to get it all evened up.

·
Registered
488 Posts
ok, i got the light evened up in the cluster so nevermind on that part. i just need to know what to buy to make the a/c stuff all red. and the door switches.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts