Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, is there anyone else on here who's going to the game besides me? NastyVR6, you gonna be on the sideline? Got a scouting report for the game, lol. In case anyone's going, I'll be in the student section.

·
Banned
341 Posts
Well NCAA regulations won't allow me to be present or envolved with team activities till school starts. So I will not be there.(sucks) Because Fresno St. is by were I am from and I have a lot of friends on that team also.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nasty, you sure you can't play this year? The O-line looked horrible, Paus sucks, and it's gonna be a long year to be a Husky fan. The defense played good enough, but man the offense was brutal.

·
Banned
341 Posts
I have no comment on the O-line actually I have no comment at all on the ame it was ugly, long year it will be.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lemme know when you're back up on campus, we'll have to meet up or something. Just ordered the stage 2 for the SRT the other day, so maybe I can give you a little run for your money, lol.

·
Banned
341 Posts
I will be on campus on the first day of school trying to stay awy as long as possible(hahaha) we will see if you can give me a run(hahah)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts