Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to know how you guys are doing and how conditions are around you if you stayed in town. For those who evacuated, where ya at? hope you guys are ok

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
just a bunch of leaves near me.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whats crazy is im clear across the state and here we recorded various sustained 45mph+ wind gusts.....and it has yet to make landfall on the east coast

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
We have plenty of food, water, haven't loss power let. I am so bored!!! I hope everyone was prepared. :)

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
damit nemo open the shop ill head out there lol i need my downpipe fixed is leaking again :( damit

·
Registered
64 Posts
in orlando we have a curfew, like you guy do too. but I really want to go out I am bored too. my right foot is twitching. I want to go out :knockhead
my dad and I bought enough water to fill up seaworld so I think we are ok there. I am running out side now and then taking pics and filming the wind and clouds. got a cool twilight shot.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
am fine as of right now...just starting to hear the wind really pick up...its 9:26 pm/sat night in broward county fla...just hopin nothins touched the whip yet...!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm with my wife and cat. We've seen some movies, played GT3, had some drinks and such. It's getting boring and the gusting winds are driving the cat crazy. Orlando is getting nasty and flooded. The rides are in the garage :thumbsup:

Be safe, FL peeps!

·
Registered
626 Posts
i think i've been on the computer for like 15 hours today (about 10 on srtforums alone) and slowly going insane. i'm in tampa and it's been pretty damn windy since i woke up this morning atlike 10am. i don't think i'll be able to stand another 24 hours stuck in my house although i'll have to

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yeah, I live in Daytona, Its rainy and slightly windy out here. I AM SO DAMN BORED. This storm is extremely annoying, maybe it can go a little slower. I have been sitting around for the second day playing on the computer for like 3 hour increments. Anyone doing anything fun in this storm....If so fill the rest of us in. I cannot even leave if I wanted to. Parked the car in one of my other houses.

·
Registered
482 Posts
im at a friends near moroso....(palm beach gardens) and we havent lost power...its been fun...a bush was on the srt this afternoon but i took it off when he let his dog out....so far just windy out there....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Man this all sucks big time !!!!!!! These herricanes have pounded FL harder than six sailors on a Hong Kong hooker !!!! I just hope this one don't damage anything at my shop--again ..
Best of luck to everyone ...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sonicblue said:
in orlando we have a curfew, like you guy do too. but I really want to go out I am bored too. my right foot is twitching. I want to go out :knockhead
my dad and I bought enough water to fill up seaworld so I think we are ok there. I am running out side now and then taking pics and filming the wind and clouds. got a cool twilight shot.
I'm with you James, you should run up to Xtremeboost with me and kmoy Monday, chill and get some work done, if not I'll be up there all day wensday too.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Talk about cabin fever, damn this thing is moving so slow you can't help but get out of the house. All I'm doing is watching TV and eating

Not much happening around here, lot of leaves and branches flying around. Not much rain. We get a consistent wind and some damn good gusts, but nohting devastating. I have taken my dog for a couple walks and hung out on the patio for a while taking in the scenary.

Never lost the power for more than 2 mins (Thank God), That would have really sucked.

·
Registered
222 Posts
from NE Fla:
lots of strong wind as the outer bands of Frances are cutting through. Not nearly as bad as what you guys in central and south Fla are getting, I am sure. Good luck to all, keep your heads down.
And now there's another storm called Ivan? When will this end?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts