Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heh, whats up all. I know everyone is tired of hearing of post like this..but i dont care.

I GOT MY SRT-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can pat me on the back later. I got a silver SRT from sunset dodge in Sarasota. It was a 1.5 hour drive, but well worth it. Got taken care of well, car was in the showroom when i got there.

Just to test the boost i shifted to 3rd and pushed it. held perfectly at 13.5 pounds boost till i shifted at 4500. it had 70 miles when i got it, and as of right now it as 190. I'm waiting till the big 500 to come before i truly feel the power, but man, it feels great shifting at 3500 w/o WOT.

Once i get my digi camera back, i'll post some photos.

Awesome car guys..if your just an enthusiast, i STRONGLY recomment getting one if you have the means

·
Registered
295 Posts
congrads!!! but ...... dude what are you doing? brand new car and your already punching it, hold off until atleast 300miles for WOT runs.. other than that awesome that you finally got one, welcome to the next level!! (j/k) TEH FASTEST CAR EVAR!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
Black ‘21 Mach 1 Mustang Tremec 6-Speed/Recaros
6,326 Posts
He's supposed to do short WOT bursts, 4500 RPM'S is a little high but I did it too. :lol:

Enjoy BMX! :wink:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahh yea, thanks guys. i just got in from the movies (xmen2). so far today i'm up to 260 miles. i made surprisingly like 24 MPG today. i've been going easy, just had to do that little blip to plant a giant grin on my face.

Finally in the tru tampa group. ou, does anyone here live up by spring hill? while at my friends house, i saw a srt-4 parked at a house (red) right off of spring hill drive. i was gana stop, but we were running late. Just wondering if they were here

·
Super Moderator
Black ‘21 Mach 1 Mustang Tremec 6-Speed/Recaros
6,326 Posts
BMXfreak said:
i saw a srt-4 parked at a house (red) right off of spring hill drive. i was gana stop, but we were running late. Just wondering if they were here
Wasn't me! :wink:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
congrats bro...finally...now i need one :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.