Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These guys are the best! :yesmaster

I strongly recommend ANYONE ordering any Mopar Parts or Accessories to order from Mopar Supercenter. They have HANDS DOWN, the best customer service. I am in the Aftermarket Business myself, and man let me tell you, I certainly wish the company I work for were as good as these guys. :clap:

:cheers: :goodyear: :cheers:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Did you get it Rob??????

·
Registered
382 Posts
So this is one they had ordered for another customer, but they backed out so they have offered it to you. You are correct, that is a great service they provide.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Reflash?

TommyLee said:
So this is one they had ordered for another customer, but they backed out so they have offered it to you. You are correct, that is a great service they provide.
Did they reflash the PCM? Just wondering (Murphy's law, you know). :wah?!:

Congrats and good luck with the upgrade! :clap:

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They did reflash my PCM! They will go out of their way to make the customer happy. I highly suggest dealing with the Supercenter!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Ok, here is the information.

Rob02RT04SRT, ordered Stage 2 w/toys on 9/3/04.
Part shipped out today from us next day air, Rob02RT04SRT will have order on 9/10/04.
Wait time, 7 days including a Holiday.

This was not a kit we had on order, we purchased this kit from another dealer who had it in stock for 2 months due to a customer backing out of the deal. We then sent it to Flight Systems for reprogramming to the new vehicle. We have done this several times for our customers, including 3 this week.

We would like to thank Rob02RT04SRT for his order, and the terrific comments he posted about us. We would also like to welcome Rob to the Mopar Supercenter family, we wish him luck in his mod's, and may he enjoy his Stage 2 safely.

Ted

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Part shipped out today from us next day air, Rob02RT04SRT will have order on 9/10/04.

This was not a kit we had on order, we purchased this kit from another dealer who had it in stock for 2 months due to a customer backing out of the deal. We then sent it to Flight Systems for reprogramming to the new vehicle. We have done this several times for our customers, including 3 this week.

We would like to thank Rob02RT04SRT for his order, and the terrific comments he posted about us. We would also like to welcome Rob to the Mopar Supercenter family, we wish him luck in his mod's, and may he enjoy his Stage 2 safely.

Ted
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you very much, I will keep you guys posted! :hi:

Thats right, and including a holiday! :readclose

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
crap rob......

who will install it? :D dont let this installation go bad man, you cant undue it :/ lol

but yea, AIM. later.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
petar7408 said:
crap rob......

who will install it? :D dont let this installation go bad man, you cant undue it :/ lol

but yea, AIM. later.
Dont worry, Gerry is going to help me out on the hardware part, and Mike (1sweet00SS) will be helping me with the toys. No word on my CO's but they are going to warranty it.

·
Registered
362 Posts

Ted
They did the same for me this week too!!!

Ordered on 9/8, I'll have my S2 w/toys Monday 9/13 with next day shipping.

Awesome job guys, great service!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Seven1 said:
They did the same for me this week too!!!

Ordered on 9/8, I'll have my S2 w/toys Monday 9/13 with next day shipping.

Awesome job guys, great service!!! :thumbsup:
Mopar Supercenter is hands down the bet vendor I have EVER dealt with, with every vehicle ive owned, top notch customer service folks. :readclose

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I have faith in mopar supercenter as well. I ordered my stage 2 without toys 3 weeks ago and they told me around 4 weeks. So I wait by my door until it arrives. Hahahaha I wish I could wait by my but some of us lucky people have to work. Please say you've shipped mine out. hahaha They do have good customer service.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts