Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came to find this today:

A little background. I emailed Chuck about a week ago indicating that I was interested in purchasing an 80% STS with Rod Brakes from him, but was on a serious time constraint as I needed it ASAP. Chuck immediately responded back being honest that he wasn't too sure if he could meet the deadline I asked about. In the end Chuck came through and I must say his customer service is AWESOME! He kept me updated on the situation the entire time about my shifter and immediately provided me with a tracking number.

I cannot WAIT to install this shifter!

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Of course like 3 weeks after I get my 58%, he comes out with the 80%
:frogtongu

Looks good man
You'll love it.
Everyone who feels my shifter loves it.
And that's only 58% :eveilgrin

·
Registered
354 Posts
so how you like the 58% i'm deciding between the 50 and 58% and i'm not sure if i'll like the 1" shorter shifter because of the restricting elbow room from the armrest going from 1st to second. By the way that shifter looks awesome. Curious though does maddog just weld the stick back onto the whole shifter cause at the bottom of the stick looks welded???

·
Registered
547 Posts
looks a lot better than the one he first started makin i got a hust becuase all the pics of his i didnt like how there was no finish work on them. but if they looked like that when i was lookin for a sts i would have bought his. hop u injoy it. and i am now going to be adding a tradional hust mopar pistal grip but in carbon fiber :thumbsup:
Rob

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Maddog said:
Damn...looks like someone played kick-n-catch with the box...:wah?!:
HAHA, that's the first thing i wanted to comment on!!! Second was, that looks like my old stock shifter... :flame: I think i need to get one of these over my mopar sts...but i also need a fuel computer next... :buah:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts