Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this off e-bay the piece is great well crafted and perfect bolt on installation I can now run 2 more pounds of boost. and coolant temps dropped 10 to 15 degrees thus more flow to the radiator. you likes?

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
what kind is it??? No i dont have a solution there all a bunch of lying cheating stealing filthy bastards who dont know anything. Aside from Bush not knowing how and what to do with the war in Iraq or Afghanistan, He also likes to ask God for what he should do next. Not saying i dont beleive in god, but the last place you would expect someone to ask someone like that for advice is America. Land of the free isnt it??? Until they decide whether or not it is. Its just messed up and he needs to go. But i was happy that he had the balls to go into Iraq and Afghanistan. By the way, i like the front mount. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jiggalude said:
what kind is it??? No i dont have a solution there all a bunch of lying cheating stealing filthy bastards who dont know anything. Aside from Bush not knowing how and what to do with the war in Iraq or Afghanistan, He also likes to ask God for what he should do next. Not saying i dont beleive in god, but the last place you would expect someone to ask someone like that for advice is America. Land of the free isnt it??? Until they decide whether or not it is. Its just messed up and he needs to go. But i was happy that he had the balls to go into Iraq and Afghanistan. By the way, i like the front mount. :)

Werd^

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hear are the stats.............

SRT-4 Race Intercooler Specs

The Extreme SRT-4 Race Intercooler is intended for those looking to get serious power out of their vehicle. Due to the removal of the bumper this intercooler is intended for off road use only. The core is large enough for as much power as any 4cyl can produce and the reduction in charge air temperature is substantial. This unit features our hybrid bar and plate / tube and fin design giving you the best of both worlds, high flow, high efficiency , light weight and ample air flow to the radiator. Check out the features and you will not be disappointed.

→ 1190cfm at 1.5psi pressure drop ( core flow )

→ 78% efficiency at 60 mph

→ Round nosed tubes for air to the radiator

→ Light weight 18lbs

→ Tubes thickened at the noses to survive rocks and debris

→ 100% bolt on , just remove bumper support

The core has very fine .004 internal fins normally only found in bar and plate units, stuffed inside an extruded tube with round noses to dramatically increase airflow though the core. The greater quantity of ambient air though the core allows for increased efficiency and more air to the radiator than bar and plate units of the same size. Also these tubes change in thickness for efficiency and durability. These tubes are .120 thick at the front to take severe rock damage, yet as they near the center of the core they decrease in thickness to .040, which allows greater heat transfer from the charge fins ( inside the tubes) to the ambient fins ( on the outside ). There is no chance of damage as the thin section is covered with the ambient fins. Another feature to aid efficiency is the internal fins are louvered and staggered which increases heat transfer area 4x over fins that run strait through the core as in other brands. The ambient fins are also louvered and staggered for greater heat transfer area as well. These units are built with the best manufacturing methods, the core is vacuum brazed and the tanks are TIG welded and the tube junction is hand ported. All units are pressure checked at 35psi and there is no allowable leaks, 100% sealed. Each intercooler carries a 90day warranty and satisfaction guarantee for fitment , quality , and function.

Shipping to canada , puerto rico and hawaii is $45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I paid $485.00

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If anyone would like some good close up pics post your email address My host is full!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
deal of the century....

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NeonDan said:
deal of the century....

WERD^ hey guys that is the buy it now price I did not just get lucky.

I reccomend this fmic only because It is perfect in every way damn I wish I had a host to show you some closeups of the fins and perfect roll of dime welds. L8R

·
Registered
448 Posts
nice, but the bumper that is removed is not just the styrofoam being removed it's the whole bumper?! cause that would uh well not be ideal for driving on the street for safety haha...

i guess i should stop in here more often to keep up on this... what is CCA referred to as here? cause CCA to me is Corrado Club of America, which i help out with...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts