Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think dan has one i would like to get that off you hands if i can? pm the price agian and i get it from you this weekend when i get back for florida!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
your still gonna need the injectors and all the sensors that go with it.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i need the MAP \ TIP, and the injectors correct and a stage 2 wga which i orderd the agp wga so the should be here some time this week. is there anything i need that i have over looked. and if you see dan or talk to him will you let him know i am looking for the s2 PCM. thanks Trent. who installed your springs? and did you need camber bolts?

BIG JOHN

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Yeah I still need camber bolts. The camber actually isn't bad enough to cause the tires to wear extremely fast but I would get some. I will prolly order mine when my money from my house selling comes in. Nope think that's it, map - tip and wga but since you ordered AGP's then there really isn't anything else you would need. Oh if you want you could order the Upgraded spring from PTP for the agp wga it work's quite well. I managed to hit 23 psi and hold that for about 3 secs then it dropped off to 22 then 21 and so on. Boost doesn't fall off quite as fast as it did with the spring that was in it from AGP.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
sloboysrt4 said:
yeah i need the MAP \ TIP, and the injectors correct and a stage 2 wga which i orderd the agp wga so the should be here some time this week. is there anything i need that i have over looked. and if you see dan or talk to him will you let him know i am looking for the s2 PCM. thanks Trent. who installed your springs? and did you need camber bolts?

BIG JOHN
you've got a 05 correct? if so, all you need is the pcm and the wga. our cars come stock with the stage 2 injectors.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh ok i thought the 04-05s came with stage one injectors the 577cc. good if i already have the stage 2 injectors in.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
sloboysrt4 said:
oh ok i thought the 04-05s came with stage one injectors the 577cc. good if i already have the stage 2 injectors in.
if i remember correctly it comes with the stage 2... i could be wrong... i've looked all over the place about it and i can't find it anywhere. you may have to get injectors. ask james, john or doug... they would know for sure

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I am almost 100 percent positive they are s1 inectors an you will prolly need a pcm from an 05 because of a minor diff in the in the 03-04 and the 05 I think it is the battery plug on the cover for battery but it will work as far a running goes but your check engine light will just be on b/c you dont have that sensor on your car. I have all you of the stuff you requested TIP, MAP, PCM and injecors but injectors prolly won't be for sale B/C i need them for my HAHN 20G turbo. I am rumming s1 injectors in my car right now with the everything else s2 and my A/F is better than with the s2 injectors. s2 runs a lil rich with s2 injectors that is why i am running s1 injectors I will have all the s2 stuff for sale in about 2 months if you are still interested then BTW it is with turbo toys pcm i just don't have the toys I bought it from james when he got the s3 upgade for his car he kept the toys for his car. I will prolly ask 500 for pcm, tip and map BTW it is from an 04.
BART

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the MAP and TIP Are 110 dollars apiece and i can get the pcm from dan......

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
ok just giving you the first shot at buying all my s2 stuff minus injectors for 500 it will get put in buy and sell forum when i get back in town in 2 months if you havent gotten your's yet and are still looking for them just let me know

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i sure will let you know......

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I would say I want your injectors bart but they can't handle the turbo that is coming...LOL

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
SLO-SRT4 said:
I would say I want your injectors bart but they can't handle the turbo that is coming...LOL
They should with a fpr return line kit like I have :eveilgrin I am hoping to get like 400ish out of them at like 78 to 88 psi I would love to get more than that but I have seen like 330-340 at 58 psi so upping the pressure while under boost should give me some more fuel to support more power but only time will tell :eveilgrin

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
smokin-ricers said:
They should with a fpr return line kit like I have :eveilgrin I am hoping to get like 400ish out of them at like 78 to 88 psi I would love to get more than that but I have seen like 330-340 at 58 psi so upping the pressure while under boost should give me some more fuel to support more power but only time will tell :eveilgrin
78 to 88 psi on what? the turbo?!?! what freakin turbo do you have?!?!?! :eeeek:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
gotbst05 said:
78 to 88 psi on what? the turbo?!?! what freakin turbo do you have?!?!?! :eeeek:
Nah the S2 injectors are rated at 682CC/MIN @58 psi if I increase the pressure to the injectors to 78-88 PSI with a 1to1 rising FPR I should beable to get more fuel from the while still having a good AFR at low/no boost condition I should only be able to boost 20-30 psi with the turbo I am getting
hehehe :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Im going with a GT35R with 750s and a return line kit so I should have no problems with fuel.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
SLO-SRT4 said:
Im going with a GT35R with 750s and a return line kit so I should have no problems with fuel.
I might be going with a bigger turbo B/C they still haven't shipped mine yet but they havent charged me either they said they won't charge me till it ships I want it to be there when I get there so I can use the 2 free weeks of leave to install it and get it tuned

1 - 18 of 18 Posts