Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know what tomorrow night is...........enough said me and John will be at the one off of Battlefield at 7:00. Trent is going for two chairs this time!!!!!!!:jester:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I should be there make sure they put some supports on the legs of the chair this time...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Goooo it to far and traffic is bad and I woundn't get home till 10 and I like getting my food on time. And are Hooter girls are better looking

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
oh my god here we go with the traffic thing again... traffic isn't bad going either way... going to hampton take the HRBT coming from hampton I would say take 664 through the Monitor marimac thingy ma bob. Oh yeah and if the waitress we get this time at the hooters in chesapeake is slow I will be resorting back to the hooters off jefferson...lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
SLO-SRT4 said:
oh my god here we go with the traffic thing again... traffic isn't bad going either way... going to hampton take the HRBT coming from hampton I would say take 664 through the Monitor marimac thingy ma bob. Oh yeah and if the waitress we get this time at the hooters in chesapeake is slow I will be resorting back to the hooters off jefferson...lol
I thought you might like that one :thumbsup: I'm telling Paris you are cheating on her:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
PISSTONTHIS said:
SLO-SRT4 said:
I thought you might like that one :thumbsup: I'm telling Paris you are cheating on her:thumbsup:
Tell her to start paying for the gas and the maintenance on the car.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
489 Posts
You guy that went to the other Hooters you missed the chopper stopped at the red light in front of Hooter go up in flames. The fire truck showed up about 10min.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PISSTONTHIS said:
You guy that went to the other Hooters you missed the chopper stopped at the red light in front of Hooter go up in flames. The fire truck showed up about 10min.
Yeah we sat outside burnt the hell up and got slow at shit service I think next time I might suffer the drive and come out to you all..............

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Yeah im thinking about heading back to jefferson for a change.. the battlefield hooters is a bit slow.

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Yeah that guy works with me and brandon, i spoke with him today he said he didnt even know it was on fire till the car next to him told him. A oil line over pressurized and blew causing the fire. Hes said the whole bike is insured so hes talked with the shop he baught it from to build him the same setup.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts