Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright it is time for us guys to get together and go do what guys do :readclose ...........We will all be meeting at John's house Friday night at around 7:00 to 7:30 I figure go to Hooters first for some wings and then on to Headlights in Portsmouth...........If you plan to drink be sure to have a DD or car pool or something. But hey if you plan to go add your name to the list below cause they are going to have a section saved for us.............:thumbsup:

1. Dan
2. John

·
Registered
714 Posts
KICKERAM said:
Alright it is time for us guys to get together and go do what guys do :readclose ...........We will all be meeting at John's house Friday night at around 7:00 to 7:30 I figure go to Hooters first for some wings and then on to Headlights in Portsmouth...........If you plan to drink be sure to have a DD or car pool or something. But hey if you plan to go add your name to the list below cause they are going to have a section saved for us.............:thumbsup:

1. Dan
2. John
do it that saturday and i can go. fri is work

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would man but everybody likes to go to Bass Pro and everything on Saturdays so I figured this would be the best night...........see if you can switch with somebody..............

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
monstab757 said:
Is Headlights a stripclub? Never heard of it?
It is a strip club yes but they do wear a thong and pasties, it is one of the best ones in the area that is laid back and not like stupid expensive.........We go there all the time and we always have fun.............:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I might be able to make it dunno though times are tight..

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So who is all going....................:hi:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
can't make it.. limited cash flow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts