Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gotten us a Group Rate at Motorworld in VB.

Date: 1 July 2007
Time: 1200
Place: Virginia Beach Motorworld
Price: $25.00 per person for 8 rides (excluding Grand Prix Track and Sky Coaster)

Here is a link to the website so you can read up on all the activities there.
http://www.vbmotorworld.com/

There is alot of stuff to do there for kids and adults so the whole family can come out and enjoy themselves.

If we want to BBQ there is a park about 1/2 mile from there where we can BBQ.

If you plan to show please sign up below I need to know who all is coming by the 24th. Thanks and hope to see as many there as possible. :thumbsup:

1.Dan

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay well I hate to do this but I am going to have to postpone this event. I should have looked at my calender before I scheduled this but I realized last night that I have a competition that weekend in Philadelphia on Saturday and then Englishtown on Sunday so after that is over I will definetely reschedule this event. Sorry for the mistake but hey my bad. :thumbsup:

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
You are a nut Dan! Especially since I told you chances were we would be in Englishtown that weekend.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
XXxx_Totmacher_xxXX said:
You are a nut Dan! Especially since I told you chances were we would be in Englishtown that weekend.
Well I knew that you were going to Englishtown for Races but I didn't realize that there was also a competition............oh well I will replan this

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
yay races in E town.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts