Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,156 Posts
Well....

gotbst05 said:
can i still go even though my car is busted? :lol: i'll drive the hot rental i've got.... 06 Ford Fusion!!!
ONLY if you agree to race the Super Stock Hemi Dart with the rental car ... :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,929 Posts
I won't be going to the track this weekend except maybe the sunday thing.. gotta go squeeze in some dyno time when dan dyno's his car that way maybe we can kill 2 birds with one stone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gotbst05 said:
i can be the honorable camera man for saturday... just need a video camera.... this sucks not having my car :flame:

red wasn't the best color anyways we have many eblue to better your day:clap: :jester: :rofl: :hi: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,929 Posts
PISSTONTHIS said:
red wasn't the best color anyways we have many eblue to better your day:clap: :jester: :rofl: :hi: :thumbsup:
Yep shouldn't have a problem catching mine and yours on camera..seeing as how we could both be on the new comedy im thinking about filming called.

SLOW and SLOWER :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
gotbst05 said:
can i still go even though my car is busted? :lol: i'll drive the hot rental i've got.... 06 Ford Fusion!!!
HA..... that rental car is a trip!!! lol.. atleast its got cruise control :) anywho.... so me ans sky wanna go ;) can ya swing by and scoop us up on the way ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,011 Posts
so much stuff going on this weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,929 Posts
XXxx_Totmacher_xxXX said:
Plan on going sunday (saturday Richmond)
Mopar Madness is happening at VMP on sat and sun.

So were you talking about richmond dragway... because I think sat is ET bracket racing...so if you don't mind only getting maybe 3 passes then I would say go for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,156 Posts
Whew !!

SLO-SRT4 said:
Mopar Madness is happening at VMP on sat and sun.

So were you talking about richmond dragway... because I think sat is ET bracket racing...so if you don't mind only getting maybe 3 passes then I would say go for it.
I thought for a moment there were two different Mopar events happening right next to each other :wah?!: I was wondering if I even knew where I was going :lol:
 

·
Retired Member
Joined
·
11,452 Posts
So no T&A, err i mean T&T on saturday at richmond... damn scratch that...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Tomahawk said:
Id be down if any one in the oceana, vargina beach area would want to meet up and ride out there.
Hey man give me a place to meet and I will meet you there I live at the corner of Lynnhaven & Princess Anne :hi:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top