Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well... my car finally made it to a shop. the good news is that it's not a total loss and it's gonna be fixed. they are also gonna replace the CCA fmic and the Borla exhaust, but they want reciepts. Ok.... bad news.... yeah, you guessed it, no reciepts for either. i thought i filed my reciept for the CCA somewhere here @ home, but no luck and the Borla, well, i bought that off of Chris (blueboosted). insurance company already said that if i give them a website where they can order the exhaust from they will, but the CCA, i need a reciept. anyone have any suggestions? PM me or call me with any please :thumbsup:

·
Registered
682 Posts
I am quite sure the guy over at CCA keeps records himself give him a call. He could send you one. Here's the number 804-690-2062. Hopefully it wasn't a group buy. If that is the case you might be SOL :eeeek:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
ill look through my book of papers i might have something you can use. just dont hold me to that.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
gotbst05 said:
thanks for the help guys!! :thumbsup:
ill get back with you later on this weekend if that is ok. getting ready to get to bed. ive been working on james rims all wee hours of the morning.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dipstickinva said:
ill get back with you later on this weekend if that is ok. getting ready to get to bed. ive been working on james rims all wee hours of the morning.
no prob bro! i appriecate all the help that all you guys are giving. james has really given me some good advise about the whole situation and i'm thankful for it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts