Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well... in case i haven't already talked to you about it... i was involved in an accident this afternoon. got sandwiched between 2 cars....:bang: looks like the intercooler and radiator are gone and needs some body work... hope to have it back soon. i'm not going anywhere this week like i was suppose to, so if anyone has any suggestions on where to take it or wants to go look at it to see what they think, feell free to call me or PM me. Here's just the two pics i could take. HRBT authorities wouldn't let me because it's a secure area.
:grimrippe

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yeah... so i went and talked to the insurance people yesterday and the guy at fault doesn't have enough coverage to fix all four cars. so, they are gonna have to use my policy to fix my car. no deductiable and they are giving me money for doctor bills, even though i get treatment for free. they said it should help in the speed process. :thumbsup: hope to be back on the road soon!!! :clap:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
that's cool that your gonna get your car fixed..sucks the guy at fault didn't have enough coverage.... you should take his ass to court but that would just take longer so hey whatever is the quickest would be the route I take..

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
somewhat of an update..... wish i had one. they haven't even got the estimate to me yet. for some reason they are taking FOREVER to do this. :zzzz: i just wanna get her back on the road again. i'm searching for a EVO turbo as we speak just incase the turbo housing is damaged :eveilgrin

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
isn't this some shit... the tow truck that is bringing my car down to Va Beach broke down and now it won't be until tomorrow that i may even find out what the deal is with it.... :bs2: btw james... the stage3r turbo for the 05 is a TD05HR-15GK2-10cm2.... trying to find one, but no luck... anyone know where to look for it at?

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
its a very odd size turbo....it is actually considered a 15g so a 16g upgrade would yeild better results....plus its cheap to find rebuild and everything...just something i thought about

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PISSTONTHIS said:
where is you car at now? :flame:
wish i knew flip flop.... it's suppose to be in va beach today and hopefully getting an estimate as well. this is the biggest pain in the ass!!! i just wanna find out if i've gotta start looking for a new one or what the fuck or when i can expect to get mine back.... i think it's time to take james' advise and get the lawyer involved....

·
Registered
489 Posts
Well I have the value cover and front seat just have them add is to the estimate thanks man :rofl:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I want that single tip exhaust....it looks HAWTTTTT!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SLO-SRT4 said:
I want that single tip exhaust....it looks HAWTTTTT!!!!!! LOL
it's actually dual tip, but the other is hiding under the bumper... some of that secert squirrel shit :rofl:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
gotbst05 said:
it's actually dual tip, but the other is hiding under the bumper... some of that secert squirrel shit :rofl:
I know it's dual but I was joking around...

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SLO-SRT4 said:
I know it's dual but I was joking around...
i know... so was i...

well, well... my car finally made it to va beach :clap: now it's gonna be another 24-48 hours before i know the extent of the damage... JUST FREAKIN HURRY UP DAMNIT!!!!! :flame:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Just my thought by looking at the pics I would say it's not gonna be a total loss. Hey can't I borrow that busted front bumper I need to get some insurance money.... LOL just kiddin.. I would look like a moron showing up at the insurance place with a red front bumper talking about someone backed into me.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts